Reviews for Pretty Blue Eyes
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Axel's eyes are definitely green.
It would be a little more hard to tell if it was like, Riku. Some scenes his eyes are blue, some scenes his eyes are green. So HIS eyes are more like aqua But Axel's eyes are definitely green.
rrrubi chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh my. You're crazy. That freaked me out, like, GAH.

Awesome.
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
The Roxas in the dream really, really creeped me out. And then Axel had to go be even creepier and scare me too with his whole knife and eye-gouging thing.

Axel is a sly, sly person. (nodsnods)
thedeviltheangelandtheme chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hah! poor Roxy having demented dreams!

XD

Very, very nice indeed!

-dEmOn-
kelseywazhere chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I think you captured the essence of dreams perfectly in this fic. In other fic's, some people make the dream seem almost real. Dream's rarely ever make sense and are randomly weird. It's kind of hard to explain. Like, I guess in a dream, everything is twisted and never makes sense. I think you did an excellent job at that.

(*o*)kelseywazhere(*o*)
Hexaklent chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I'm starting to really like dark Axel stories :]

That twist at the end was utterly amazing. Creepy and amazing,

Although, the whole part where Roxas wanted Axel's eyes just seemed so innocent and cute. Like, "I want your eyes. They're pretty." I dunno
purple chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
creepy but awesome
Nickel Xenon chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was indeed creepy. Very creepy. But I liked it anyway! Good job. You've got a way with words.
Kylara Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Creepy. Very creepy. And Axel's eyes are actually green, so the original song would have fitted.
hyorii chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
That gave me chills...

I can't tell if I liked it or...not OwO

Hell, I'm a freak so I like it xD

Whoa...creepy shiz - it's like a horror movie...but...made me chuckle OwO;;

God I am a freak!

Awesome job!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
this reminds me of something ... i just have to remember it. hmm. Edgar Allen Poe, maybe? is that what this reminds me of?

i'm not sure, but i like it. it's scary and strange, but that defines me. ;)
T4nKs-Nuclear chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
omgah, what a creepy ending!

but I loved it! 8D

wacky brilliance

-Tanks N.
Fluffyfafa chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
that was...weird...bt in a good way
Eriko Akikuro chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
EK!omg that isthe most wonderful drabble ever. andif its not drabbleits just even more amazing!
QueenoftheFireflyFilledNights chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Dreams man, they scaare the hell outta ya. Roxas should've kicked him or something after that las t comment. But this is all very warped and twisted and dark...I love it! It's like Wonderland's photonegative, the white, pure original is the innocent world Sora saw and this is the dark twistedness his Nobody saw. Or maybe it was the upside down thing that got me fixed on the Wonderlandishness of it. Dunno, but I like it. Should write some more. Have a great day!