Reviews for Living in Colour
kerplank chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
lovely lovely.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Jeezums,

you like making people feel like their going to cry of happiness don't you.

;l

my little heart can't take it.
Femme Teriyaki chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
You're. Great. This format is enchanting, as is your writing. Wow.
hendrix880 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This is amazing. Very well done, and very...real. It's amazing that with such a different style, and only a chapter long I can feel as connected to the character as I do after reading a 50 page novel. Excellent Job.
bograt chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
loved it! very well done
UberLoopy chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Aw, I love this! It's so cute!
gildedbutterflies chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I loved this list so much, wonderfull.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I love this fic good job
maddikinz940 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
aww this was sweet but i didn't like how teddy didn't like the weasly family. But really good story anyways.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Good! And Ted wants to call his son Peter! Sweet!

And yeah... Tonks did have a lot of spirit!
Vitreum chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Really cute. I liked the structure-very different, but you were able to say so much with so little because of it. Bien fait!
Kaedwen chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That is so sweet. I loved it to bits and pieces from the beginning to the end. The structure was wonderful, keep writing.

/Even
Acelinn chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Amazing insight into Teddy and also his relationship with Victoire. I absolutely loved it - but I can't pinpoint a part that surpasses the rest. In this case, it's power in numbers. However, the comment about Peter, xii, I think, did touch my heart.

Incredible.

Acelinn-.
SilverDrama chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw, that was so adorable, I could really feel Teddy in there, although, Tristan Malfoy? I understand the friendship, but one must realze that Draco would've had to have had a kid by the end of the battle (or soon after) to ake that true, and, Draco would've named Tristan after something in the night sky since his mother, and his mother's entire family was, and since he names Scorpius after the constellation Scorpius. But other than that tiny part, this was incredible, unlike a lot of Teddy depictions, you made him normal and understandable. GREAT JOB!

-Cherry-
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I loved this!

I have too many favourite points from this to list them all, but I especially liked number xvii.

Going on faves.