Reviews for Kill the Cliche
supertia chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This is the first FanFiction work that I've ever really read, but I LOVE Calvin & Hobbes and I am loving your story so far. Please keep writing!
hunt.me.down.amante chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
can you please continue?

see i said please *u*
Terrapin44 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Very interesting take on Calvin and Susie grown up (I tend to think that Hobbes is ageless). It's actually the only take I have seen, because I just stumbled on this section a few hours ago as of this review. Ah, whatever...

This is very nice work so far, and I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Dark Lady of the Sith chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Huh, didn't know there was a Calvin and Hobbes section here...I've been missing out it seems. Your story is very good. :]

Update ASAP!
PotatoChipRevolution chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
I was surprised reading this. I thought it was going to be bad or something.

I love it. Please update soon.
diadem15 chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
I love this stroy, I cant wait for more. Been a fan of Calvin since it was fresh of the press in the late 80's early 90's. thanks for your hard work hope to see more
Pivitor chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
I'm surprised I like this story, but I do. Seeing Calvin and Hobbes grown up and so far removed from their past lives is kinda disconsterting, yet at the same time familiar. It took me a bit to get the feel for them, but after a while it really seemed like this could be Calvin and Susie grown up. Plus, a lot of their base personality traits are still there - Susie's over-sensitivity is still there by far, especially.

Of course, I never imagined Calvin still talking to Hobbes at this age, but it's a kinda comforting thought (and really, despite being a loner kid with an overactive imagination, I never had an imaginary friend, so that's probably to blame on that aspect.) Though, after a childhood of endless woods to romp through, I'd imagine Hobbes feels rather constricted in that tiny apartment.

Anyway, well written so far. The only Calvin and Hobbes fic I've ever read (honestly, I've been hesisitant to look at any in fear of seeing something I've loved nearly my entire life raped), so I can't compare to other ideas of how they'll end up as adults, but I'm enjoying your take on it. Keep writing, I'll keep reading.
GSirius chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Great story! I really like your writing style and i think that the story is progressing at a believable rate, something that many fanfictions seem to lack. the plot had twists to it and im deeply impresed. Great work!

-GSirius
timkhj chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Great to see more of this story! Yay for Susie seeing Hobbes! Keep up the story!
BatmanGenesis chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
I can't believe that this is basically the only Calvin and Hobbes story that finally updates in this genre... I like how you set up each chapter to build suspense (sort of) with a quasi-cliff hanger (again, sort of). Although I'm less than one year away at going to college, is college really like this? The whole chemistry lab earlier, I mean. Here's hoping for another great chapter!
Blossom The Awesome chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Wow, wow, WOW! Its so great to see a decent Calvin and Hobbes fanfiction, for once!

Even in the characters' older, matured state there's still the spirit of their six year old selves, Calvin's arguments with Hobbes, Susie and Calvin pissing each other off... you know what I mean. Great writing, even the smallest descriptions you plug into the story enhance it even further. I'm surprised this has gotten such little response, its just such a great story!

Cheers!

i loved it!

your briliiant :D :D

please update soon.
Albino Bebop chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Please tell me you're going to continue this.
Blahbity.Bloop chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
HAHA! Susie has a stalker!
BatmanGenesis chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
I somehow found some old "Calvin and Hobbes" books that I had... and naturally, I found myself reading and reminiscing the good 'ol times. Looks like Calvin's 'matured' quite a bit since he was six years old. Hope you update soon.
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »