Reviews for Kill the Cliche
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Dennis? Could it be Dennis? *it is dennis, omg*

Poor Susie. This is like, one of the worst things I can think of to happen to someone: the person they thought loved them turns out to be some jerk who writes a play/movie/novel of the whole affair.

I like that you've portrayed Calvin's brilliance in this fic -even Susie sees it.

Poor Calvin too. Susie's all pushing him away and he's just... confused. I suspect that Calvin spends a great deal of his time confused.

And Junie B. Just... Junie B.
Darkkon27 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Wow.
IamAdam chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I love this! Great story, great humor! I read the first 7 or so chapters a long time ago(might have been one of the first fics I've read) and felt sad that it was unfinished.

And now I saw it on Tvtropes, where it was mentioned it had been updated, and here I am. Glad to read more of it, and I hope more will come (even though it was updated last almost a year ago). I will favourite and follow this, with the hopes I'll read a new chater eventually.

Ps: minor weird thing. For some reason, every time you write something in cursive (I think that's the word) the next word apear without a space between it and the cursive word. Seems to have been fixed with the new chapters though.
Aphrael-08 chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
And they think they've changed and grown up...So funny.

I really like what you've done with the three of them, particularly Susie slowly being able to see Hobbes.

Great story! Keep writing!
Superster chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Okay.
No pressure or anything.
But you should really update again. Like, soon.
I LOVE this fic.
So much that my thoughts are coming in broken fragments.
I would read the heck out of this thing, over and over again.
And I really want to know how it ends!
So, thank you for writing it.
And any updating (again, no pressure) would be very much appreciated!
BlueLion chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
This is the second Calvin/Suzie-fic that I've enjoyed on ffnet - I wonder if you've given up on this one, would really be a pity. Please continue!
Une Salade chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
It has been a while since your last post, but please, do update!

Your writing is one of the best works of fanfiction I have ever read!

Thank you!
Une Salade chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Lucy and Charlie Brown now?

I absolutely love this!

Thank you!
Une Salade chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Junie B. Jones? Wow, you're covering childhood one character at a time...

Great work!
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I thought I was hallucinating when I saw Charlie Brown and Lucy
bearythebear chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
I enjoyed this sooo much and i really hope that one day, it will be continued.
It is like, 1:30 in the morning, and i just DIED at freaking Charlie Brown. Oh my god. For some reason, i didnt see that one coming...

I really liked this story. I hope to see it finished one day :)
EnigmaticPseudonym chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Thank you for updating this story! I've been waiting a good long time for an update.

So far, so good. I want to see where this arc is headed :)

Please keep writing, or at least, close out this arc so I can finally be at peace. Haha!
Proper the Incredible chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Omigod, I totally love this story! I hope you update soon, this is great.
Spidey-phd chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Lol, fun crossover
Serendipity chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Oh my. All syndication comics exist in the same universe?

More crossovers! I want Dilbert!
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »