Reviews for Kill the Cliche
vbcvb chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
cvbcvbcvbcvbcb
WENN9366 chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Please finish this story! Oh Please oh please oh please! I'll sick Hobbes on you if you don't...
ShinobiGama chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH Absolutely amazing. Truly, ignoring the fact that there is NO good C & H fiction on the web (current fic exempt) you spin such a deep tale that I find myself actually hurt I reached the end. I always thought there was more to Hobbes as well. I love the picture you've painted. please keep at it!
kkwils chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Please continue! I know it's been months but I love this fanfic. If u don't like the story anymore could you please do maybe 5 more chapters so I can at least feel whole? Please? I need to know, what happens with his Halloween party, does he still like Susie? Please continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Dude..or dudette... Please continue! This is the BEST Calvin Hobbs story EVER! please I need a new chapter
Bobman chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Can you please finish this I only have 2 year to live until I die of cancer
Guest chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
This is so good, and I need you to update soon
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS LOVELY STORY ASAP
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
GUH. THIS TAKE ON THEIR UNIVERSE MAKES ME HAPPY.
Jak0TheShadows chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Update! Update this story! I know I have little room to talk with my track record for updating but I have no problem being hypocritical. Update!
mistyblues chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
This is amazing! I really love the university setting, and the way they both might have changed here and there but are basically the same people they were back then! Congrats on such a great job :) Oh, and I'm really interested to see how this goes, so please DO update soon! :) Please, please, please!
Gabo 1602 chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Wow. You've left me simultaneously satisfied and devastatingly eager for more. I don't think I've read anything as emotionally satisfying on this site. If you respond to reviews, some recommendations for things this good would be greatly appreciated. You're awesome. :)
Pie person chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Why did you stop making this story
ajs-fan chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Enjoying your story!
RaptorJesus chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Holy crap is this good. Seriously. Ridiculously good. I like how you're pulling this in different directions. On the one hand, I'm curious as to how the Calvin/Susie thing is going to play out. At the same time, I'm also holding my breath to see where this "Susie can see Hobbes" thing goes.

For the love of all that is good on this earth, PLEASE keep updating.
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »