Reviews for We Belong
KMH1 chapter 1 . 8/11
I have read this story numerous times and each time I am more impressed with your ability to flesh out the characters and their family life. This is likely my all-time favorite fanfiction series. Thank you for sharing your time and talent!
JosieGardiner51 chapter 1 . 6/3
Good to have a story about the Weasley after looking their son Fred. Can't wait for the sequel
MelRosk chapter 16 . 3/2
Great story! I rarely read stories about the "lesser" characters in the HP world, but I loved this one.
lunaz chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
Read this for the fourth time. Still one of my favourites.
AragornII chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
Alf is a great creation! Thanks
AragornII chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
A truly innovative story!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 10 . 5/17/2016
Ron's always so insecure, but even though Bill is the older one, it seems that to George, Ron is always the protective one.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
Ooh, is Molly going to try to steal Alfred away from George and have a different Weasley take care of him? Ha! Called it partway through the chapter. There's something strangely exciting at seeing the Weasley clan getting into a family dispute: they're usually on the same side, and while this is serious, it's not life-threatening or anything like that. I also like the way the lines have been drawn. Go Fleur and Victoire! It's pretty interesting to consider the amount of talent, magical skill, and political capital each side of this argument has. I mean, Arthur, Molly, Bill, and Percy (and Charlie) are some high-ranking Ministry official, whatever Percy is in the Ministry, the matriarch of the Weasley family, and a Gringotts curse breaker, but I think Ginny, George, Ron, Fleur, Hermione, and Harry might even have them beat.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
My prediction is that Alfred is a Squib.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Ooh, Devious Dominoes sound worrying.
azulkan2 chapter 16 . 5/16/2016
Awesome story. Parts made me cry. Off now to read the sequal.
Elise chapter 16 . 3/16/2016
Brilliant. :)
fernandfeather chapter 16 . 3/4/2016
This is so sweet. George and Alfred make a really cute duo.
Noonie1 chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Wow great story! I love Alf and George as you portray them. I'm still unsure about Molly - I find it hard to believe she'd keep up such tactics for so long, but who knows what love and being so scared can do to a person? It was well written and believable and so unlike other stories I've read!
purplechic13 chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
Wow. Just, wow. I've never read a fanfiction that's made me cry before! I can honestly say that this is the best written fanfic I have ever read. It has the depth and plot to be published as a book!