Reviews for We Belong
dex lucas chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Some of the words you're using in this story are being added to my vocabulary (like cacophony) because I've never heard of them before :P At least I'm learning WHILE reading. _ I can't believe that I'm already a third done with this story. I'm so glad that there are two or three more stories after this one in this series. ONWARD! *clicks 'Next chapter' eagerly*
dex lucas chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
"No." Alf said. "Dunno why I'm crying. Being a stupid girl." He muttered.

"Do NOT let your Aunt Ginny hear you say that." George quipped.

XD The part where George was humming the Hogwarts school song made me laugh. :) I really can't get enough of this fic, I must read more!
dex lucas chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Oooh, I can't wait until Alf meets all of the Weasleys, including their kids (if you have the second-gen children included)! It'll be so shocking for him, suddenly meeting everyone and being told that they're family. *clicks 'Next chapter' button*
dex lucas chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I'm crying, just like everybody else. You're doing an amazing job describing these emotions. I can really feel the pain, the curiosity, and the anger that Alfred is feeling. Off to the next chapter!
dex lucas chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I didn't realize Alf's mother was Katie Bell until I read,

"All My Love.

Katie Bell Woodruff"

Alf sounds like a REAL original character with flaws and a personality and things like that. This is a great start, and I'll definitely be reading more!
Ann Incorporated chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
Aw... this one was sad. Nearly made me cry. I have to say, I honestly thought Alf and George were gonna run off to Bulgaria or something. You really got me into this story! It's really good!

*AI :)
Ann Incorporated chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ooh, very intesting! I beleive I shall read some more of this!

*AI :)
Isolde136 chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
I loved this story. Parts made me laugh out loud and parts made me cry. This story has showed me how good (and original! despite the genre) fanfiction can be. I'm going to read the rest of the stories when I have time. :)
Isolde136 chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
The things you made up, like the potion and the Weasleys' backstories, are extremely interesting and make me look at the Potter universe differently. I also enjoyed the use of King's Cross-I've never actually seen that in a fanfic before.
Isolde136 chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
Oh my gosh. The explanation, finally. Poor Molly. Poor, poor Molly. I liked the part about baby Harry.
Isolde136 chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
wow, really interesting stuff happening in this chapter... i'm glad to see draco's grown up. also, i liked reading about the wizard healing.
iMissHP chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
I truly loved your story. It's very well written and the plot is incredible. You did an amazing job!
iMissHP chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Introducing Cedric in the story gives it even more layers. Their encounter was so moving, I enjoyed your view of the station.
iMissHP chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
It's such a moving chapter, Molly's memories are really well written and I see how it can explain her behaviour toward George.
insert meaningful phrase here chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
Loved it. Astounding story, probably the first that actually made me like Ron, even a tiny little bit. I liked the King's Cross part. It definitely added a little more, especially the Fred and Cedric discussion. I loved Alfred's name, and all of the little flashbacks definitely added a little more into the story. I'm definitely sad to see them leave the UK, though. I would have loved to see the Scorpius/Albus dynamics.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »