Reviews for We Belong
iMissHP chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
The dream part was so beautiful! And the relation ship with his mother is really interesting.
Isolde136 chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Is Alf a squib? Because he never unconsciously retaliated at his step-father like Harry did? I liked the last line "Why would anyone Apparate to Bulgaria?
Isolde136 chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
When Katie said that Alf wasn't normal, was that just referring to his being a wizard, or was it something else? And yay for Harry- of course George had a hard time of it at Fred's funeral, he was his TWIN! And I can also believe that his nephews and nieces have given him hope for life.
Isolde136 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
George's dream made me cry.
Isolde136 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
question: "A rat scurried underfoot, dragging a piece of bread. Fred knelt down." Is 'Fred' supposed to be 'George' or is this foreshadowing or something? I am really enjoying this, sad, but worthwhile.
Isolde136 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Did Katie think he was dead, or did he ditch her and she didn't want to tell her son? Or was Fred his dad? If so, then why did the parchment say "For the eyes of George Weasley only? I think it's Fred. Guess I'll have to keep reading, though. If it was Fred, then Alfred acted rather unfairly towards his uncle...
Isolde136 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This is well-written and sad... I didn't want Katie to end up like this! It's an interesting story, you've made an OC that has a personality and a situation that the reader truly emphathizes with and feels sorry for.
iMissHP chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
wow, that chapter made me cry a lot. It's so powerful and well written. And the Alf-Fred is something I would imagine Fred saying. *off to read more*
shinystar19yay chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
THIS STORY is SOOO wonderfully written. It is soooo good. One of the best stories I have read in a while. Some parts were outright hilarious, and other parts made me tear up and laugh at the same time- something that is very rarely done while one is reading a story. Thank you!
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
Found this on a recommendation from Brigrove. Wasn't quite sure I'd care for it, but by halfway through the first chapter, I was hooked. Very strong first chapter, and very well-written story end to end. This definitely hits my recommendation list. Thanks for a great read; now off to part II.
Kindcaidlyn chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
This was an amazing story! I started yesterday and spent all my spare time reading it! I haven't read any George ff yet and this was very well written and adorable and plausible and I loved it!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 16 . 1/4/2010
This is really an incredible story, in both your canon characterization and OC development. Your Molly did throw me for a loop in the beginning, but her reasons were perfectly sad and Mollyish; you really won me over with her. I really loved Arthur's relationship with George as well; it's only natural for him to gravitate to the parent who cares, I suppose, and Arthur was so well characterized. My favorite, though, was the relationship between George and Ron. It's so logical, now that I think of it, for them to have had a greater bond post war, after all, Ron did end up a partner in the joke shop. Loved the part when George was reminding Ron about all he'd done for him after Fred's funeral.

Thanks so much for sharing!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 16 . 12/26/2009
That was an amazing story! Great work! :) I'm off to the sequel now. I hope it's completed or at least that you are still writing!
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 15 . 12/18/2009
I like the plot of this story. It is getting really heavy though, lots of twist which is good but a little confusing. You have done a swell job on this story though
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 10 . 12/18/2009