Reviews for We Belong
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
I LOVE GEORGE. Alf is super cute...took me a minute to figure out 'Alf Fred but i got it. super amazing
staryllia chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
I loved, loved, loved reading this story. really sweet :)
xheartkreuzx chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
this story is fantastic! cant wait to read the next part
sims are love chapter 16 . 7/24/2009
Awesome! A sequel. :)

I really liked this story and i'll be sure to read the sequel and review too.
account - nonexistent chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Oh my god, I'm crying. That's something which doesn't happen everyday.

I can't find my words to say what I think of your fanfiction (well, literally, I'm French and don't speak English fluently), but so far, I love it. Yeah, 2 chapters is not much to make one's mind, but George's feelings towards Fred are so real, and this poor Alf shouting at George because he thinks he's his father...

It's pretty hard to write down feelings, finding the right words, etc... But you... you did it so well I can feel George and Alf's pain.

I'm gonna keep reading now... Can't wait to know what awaits our two characters !
JJ Rust chapter 15 . 2/13/2009
Well, so much for happy endings. The vendetta by the Bell family was a shock, but it certainly makes for a more interesting story.

Great take on George's insecurities about being alone. When you lay it out the way he did, it certainly makes sense. He's always had family around whom he can lean on.

Great job!
JJ Rust chapter 14 . 2/11/2009
So, Alf still has those fears of abandonment. Well, it makes his character more believable. I really like the heart-to-heart between George and Ron and the relevations of the discipline that occurred during their youth.

Good job, as usual.
JJ Rust chapter 13 . 2/10/2009
Another good chapter. You did a good job portraying the anxiety both Alf and George feel about the whole "father" issue. Very legitimate concerns. Awesome bit at King's Cross Station between Fred and Cedric. Certainly didn't see that meeting coming. Great dialogue between the two.

The story just keeps getting better and better Well done.
JJ Rust chapter 12 . 2/9/2009
Great chapter. Heck of a note to end on with Malfoy showing up, at of all places, The Burrow. So why's he so interested in the fact Alf is a squib?

The stuff with Percy was brilliant. You succeeded in showing a new, believeable side to the guy. I especially like the flashback. It is hard to think of Percy as a child who would play with Yo-Yos and cry when he's scolded, and smacked, like any 5-year-old. I also liked how the twins came to his defense, considering how Percy became one of their favorite targets when they got older (remember the badge saying "Big Headed Boy?).

Solid chapter. Look forward to the next one.
JJ Rust chapter 11 . 2/7/2009
Awesome chapter! Great revelation into why Molly acted the way she did. Jeez, but that must be torture to someone as loving as Molly.

Couple of things. In the wizarding world, it would be Healer instead of Doctor.

"Diagon Ally" should be "Diagon Alley."

Overall, another great chapter, and good use of flashbacks.
JJ Rust chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
Great chapter. Nice twist where it turned out to be Malfoy's son Alf wound up saving. I also like how you actually make Draco into a civilized human being. The reconcilliation between George and Molly was handled well, but then you throw the curveball and make them accidentally poison Alf. What's going to happen now with George's confidence shattered?
JJ Rust chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Oh snap! Great ending for this chapter. Talk about a shocker. So it appears Alf's a squib. Great wrinkle to throw into the story. Like he doesn't have enough problems as is.

Some typos I caught: "the word of Weasleys'" should be "the world of Weasleys'" "usefull" should be "useful" and "parent's wand" should be "parents' wands."

The story keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see what happens next.
JJ Rust chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Another good one. Great use of flashbacks to show how the relationships came about. And I liked Fred and George's dream discussion on Alf. Great use of dialogue. It sounded natrual and brought out everyone's personalities.

Just one little typo I noticed. "worlds most perfect" should be "world's most perfect."

Awesome story.
JJ Rust chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Good bit in there with George and Arthur reconciling. A nice father and son heart-to-heart. And the scene with George talking about Ginny's lovelife at Hogwarts was hysterical. Some good, paranoid thoughts from Alf before he fell asleep, about whether or not the Weasleys would cast him aside as his own family did.

Two thumbs up for this story.
JJ Rust chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
THAT WAS AN ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE SCENE! I don't think I can find a word that will adequately do the Weasley family blow-up justice. That entire argument had me enthralled! Great dialogue, great tension, great raw, emotional reaction! I am going to come right out and say it. This was one of the best chapters I have ever read on this site. Heck, anywhere for that matter!

I almost don't want to mention this and break up the praise for this awesome chapter, but one typo I noticed: "gone of the deep end" should be "gone off the deep end."

That's just so minor a detail. Kudos and props on writing such an emotionally charged chapter that jumps right off the page.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »