Reviews for We Belong
JJ Rust chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Good chapter. I really dug the conversation between Ron and Fleur. Good points made by two of the most underestimated characters in the series. And Ron's thoughts regarding how he used to feel about Fleur were hysterical.

I can't wait to see how this custody issue is going to work out. I have a feeling this is going to get ugly.
JJ Rust chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Good chapter. I liked George's confession to Ginny regarding his mother. That definitely surprised me. Still, who knows how the loss of a child will affect people.

I also have to compliment you on bringing out a different side of George. The responsible adult. Who knew?

Great job.
JJ Rust chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Great moment between George and Alf and both of them coming to an understanding. Your dialogue is awesome and helps both characters get to the heart of the matter. Awesome job with this story. You've made Alf into a living, breathing character with a ton of baggage that he needs to get sorted out.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Well damn, that was some ending. Can't wait to see how that gets sorted out.

You did a great job with Ron and George, especially their banter. I also like the way you've been portraying Alfred's wonder at this whole new world, new to him anyway.

Great job!
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Great story! I can't wait to read the rest of them!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Excellent beginning! Well-written with very well-rounded characters. I like the idea that Katie Bell leaves the wizarding world and creates the Harry Potter world herself (at least for her children). Bummer she dies, though. Billy is a complex character that one minute you despise, then the next you feel some sympathy toward. His little speech to Alf on why he had to leave the house was brilliant. And Alf? Very good character. You feel for the kid, and I like his stubborn refusal to believe in the Wizarding World. Boy will he be in for a rude awakening.

Great job, and I will definitely continue with this story.
giganemo chapter 16 . 1/23/2009
An excellent story. Truly an excellent one. You've gotten me to laugh and cry (or at least tear up) in every chapter so far.

I don't know what else I can say. I love the insight into the Weasley family, the intricacies within it, Harry's insistence that Alfred be kept in the loop at all times, the scene with Arthur and George at the end of last chapter... so many things. Too many to mention.

And I am so glad to see that not only is there a sequel, there's more than one! _
giganemo chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
' Alf was aghast. “You’ve got to be kidding me…THAT’s where I got my name? There isn’t some great Uncle Alfred who battled trolls in Iceland or something?” '

LMAO! I'm from Iceland so naturally I found this hilarious xD
giganemo chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
I was so excited when I saw this story and the summary it sounded like just the kinda story I would like you know. But afraid too, that it wouldn't be up to par.

You won't believe how relieved I was when I read the first chapter and found it, not only well written but with no spelling or grammar mistakes in sight either! _

I meant to comment after the first chapter to tell you this, but I 'accidentally' started reading the next chapter right away. Couldn't stop to review, you see. So I meant to do it after the second chapter, but was in such a hurry to continue reading that I forgot as well. But hey, third time's the charm, right? :P
antipsychotic chapter 16 . 8/18/2008
I am enjoying this series very much. I would not have read it if I had not seen you recommended on Inverarity's page. It also helped that you show intelligence by supporting the Red Sox. Thank you for writting this.
teachergirl chapter 16 . 8/16/2008
I enjoyed the story. It was a little too slow in the beginning, but once you got it going it was quite good.
robu386 chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
Bloody Hell... you made me cry in both this chapter and the last

It is REALLY good

very sad... but a great read

thanks!
Abraxan chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
What a sweet and touching story! I've enjoyed it a lot and look forward to the next installment. Thanks for writing it!

Abraxan chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
My goodness, what a powerful chapter! I've been in tears over and over, reliving George's heartbreak over Fred's death and his agony over Molly's rejection and half the family's betrayal in trying to take Alf from him! And there's Hero Harry on his white horse - or Firebolt - racing in to save the day! YAY HARRY! And yay you, for writing such a compelling and touching story!

Abraxan chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I don't usually like stories that aren't Harry-centric, but you've captivated me with Alf and his story so far! Well done! I look forward to reading the rest of the story!

348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »