Reviews for We Belong
Loxodonta-Magica chapter 16 . 7/31/2008
Just finished this and I am blown away! i have been reading HP fanfic for awhile now, but had always stuck to the Severitus ones, SS/HG, etc. This was the first one for me to venture into twin fics. I loved it! i am looking forward to getting on with reading the sequels!
xavia chapter 16 . 7/22/2008
It was a long long time since a story has made me cry and laugh (at the same time) as much as this one did, you're amazing with words kudos to you ... BRILLIANT!
hondagirl chapter 16 . 7/2/2008
I really, really quite enjoyed this. It's different from anything I've read before, but thats why I liked it. I must admit the Molly thing bothered me at first, but once it was all explained it conmpletly made sense. Glad you made all the sequels, off to start the second one!

-honda
SnickyPop chapter 15 . 3/27/2008
this story made me cry every chapter up until, like, ch. ten. frequently. ohh, how much just a few pages of this can turn me into a bluthering sap. heehee. other than that fact, though, I found We Belong to be completely believable. could totally be canon, everyone was so in character. and hell, I seriously don't know how george stayed alive after DH. What makes it even better is that A) it was exactly the type of story I was 'looking' for, (I really just stumbled upon it in a REALLY round-a-bout way.) with all the georg-y angst, and B) this was actually the first HP story I've ever read. Sure, theres been xovers, but this is the first purely harry potter; and it didn't let me down.

Other than that, I guess all I really have to say is that I am going to go read the sequal. :)) ::is giddy::

SnickyPop
hjcallipygian chapter 16 . 3/27/2008
This is just a great story. You really pull at heart-strings and have created such a believable world. Everyone's in character, but has evolved, and then evolves in the story as well. I'm incredibly impressed with this story.
Inverarity chapter 16 . 1/23/2008
Well, this did not disappoint! This one of the best post-Hogwarts fics I have read. All of the canon characters were handled ably and consistently, and the thoughts and feelings that George and Alfred experienced were very believable. This was a touching and compelling story.

Although after Molly told her tale of Trelawney's prediction, her earlier behavior was more understandable, I still didn't quite buy her continuing to show such coldness to George. However, the "prophecy" was a very nice and interesting touch.

I am not totally keen on the ghosts meeting and chatting at King's Cross station. Seems rather awkward as a plot device to introduce foreshadowing, since it kind of opens up a can of worms (much as Rowlings's Time Turner did). However, I did enjoy the conversations with Fred, and the cameo by Cedric. (I was also surprised that you gave him a younger brother born after he died, since I did the same thing in my fic, though I'm pretty sure you're going in a very different direction.)

Normally I would be pretty leery of a "HP characters going to America" story, since it's overdone and most such stories suck, but this story was so good I expect the sequel (which I will begin reading forthwith) will not disappoint.

Cheers!
Inverarity chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Wow. I stumbled upon this, and already I see a depth of characterization and an interesting use of canon characters that is true to the books, yet both unique and well-written. I'm going to continue to read this story, and I hope it doesn't disappoint!
Rosebud811 chapter 16 . 12/10/2007
Great, wonderful, and touching story! I can't wait to start reading the sequel.
AnnF chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
wow!
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I absolutely adored the story. It's a sad thing how Fred was killed off, then Katie died of cancer. I'm glad that Alf found happiness; as did George. 10/10 *faves*
Blu V chapter 16 . 11/23/2007
Amazing Story from an amazing writter.
Blu V chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
I just sat here for a good couple of hours and read seven chapters of your story and I must say it is one of the best stories I have ever read thus far. You are an amzing writter.
Pieredae's Muse chapter 16 . 11/15/2007
I just read this whole story this afternoon! I really loved it! Lots of great humor, and I loved George and Alf! Thanks for posting it-I can't wait to read the sequel! take care- Req
il chapter 16 . 11/10/2007
i enjoyed your story very much, and will continue reading the second one now.

i loved the complexity of the situation between Goerge an Alf, they are so adorable and fun together.

il
Bad Mum chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
An amazing chapter to end an amazing story. Seriously, this is beyond brilliant. Kudos and more!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »