Reviews for We Belong
Bad Mum chapter 14 . 11/9/2007
Oh, that dreamof Alf's was so sad. The way George deals with him is so right, and I love the flashback scenes. The last sentence was a tear-jerker.
Bad Mum chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
Oh the whole Draco thing is intriguing. And I LOVE the scene between Cedric and Fred. Cedric is so in character. Poor CJ!
Bad Mum chapter 12 . 11/9/2007
What a lovely happy chapter. Percy and the Wo Wo was just brilliant. The end is intriguing...
Bad Mum chapter 11 . 11/9/2007
Oh God, poor Molly. You sure know how to tug at the heartstrings.
Bad Mum chapter 10 . 11/9/2007
OMG that had me crying!
Bad Mum chapter 9 . 11/9/2007
Oh poor little Alf! Though I can't imagine Fred's son really being a Squib.
Bad Mum chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
Love the Fred/Katie/George backstory, and the Fred and George dream is great again.
Bad Mum chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
The scene between Arthur and Geoge is just great.
Bad Mum chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Oh, another great chapter. I love your Victoire explaining things to Alf. And the scene in the kitchen was so well handled. Poor poor George. Hooray for Harry!
Bad Mum chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
Lovely chapter. George is fantastic here. And I could strangle Molly and Arthur and Percy and Bill. I'm so pleased Fleur has the guts to disagree wtih her husband.
Bad Mum chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
Oh no, what's going on with Molly? I love George meeting Fred in his dream.
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
Oh, this is so good. I love the interaction between George and Alf. Katie's letter was masterly, especially the end where she can't say to George that losing Fred was like losing half herself.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Oh my goodness, I love this! Poor George. I love the Fred-and-George paragraph, and the bit where George and Alf meet.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
What a great start to a story! Poor little Alf.
butforthecries chapter 6 . 11/6/2007