Reviews for We Belong
Robyn Hawkes chapter 16 . 11/4/2007
I've been reading a lot of Harry Potter related stories lately and yours is the best yet. I've laughed and cried and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I particularly enjoyed Percy and the Yo-yo, Malfoy trying to help Alfred and George and Ron's scene about the ownership of the store. I cant wait for more installments but I agree with one of your other reviewers that George needs a woman. How about Alfred playing matchmaker?
eruditeamber chapter 13 . 11/2/2007
Excellent chapter. You're extremely creative and intelligent. Not just anyone could invent and plot the way you do. Be proud of your story because it's brilliant!
lemonwedges4 chapter 16 . 11/1/2007
Can't wait!
eruditeamber chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
This chapter made me cry! It was a great one, though.
Da Phoenix 13 chapter 16 . 11/1/2007
oh no, it's over! ( thanks for an awesome read! and I'll definitely keep an eye out for the sequel. because you left at kind of a cliffhanger! awesome story! D
streifler chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
hey,

I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely love yout story. The first thing I do when I log on to ia to look up the story hoping for an update.

I really like te way you portray(?) George. I also love Harrys fierce reactions and the subtle humour as well as the family dynamics.

keep it up and keep updating! ;-)
bcsbookworm chapter 15 . 10/31/2007
all right...i can't wait for your sequal...you better make sure you have one...i haven't read such a good story for a long long long long time. Make sure in the summary you say it's a sequal so that we know.
Qellaswe chapter 15 . 10/30/2007
I love this story! It's beautiful and funny and had just the correct amount of angst in it. I look forward (very much so) to reading the sequel.
galicianphantom chapter 15 . 10/29/2007
ooh going to the US? Should be intersting- keep it up!
teacher123 chapter 15 . 10/29/2007
Wonderful story. I laughed and cried through out the whole thing. I can't wait to read the sequeal.
A Fire in the Attic chapter 15 . 10/29/2007
w, that was sweet! I can't wait for the sequel. Ur a great writer,btw
maidenlegolas chapter 15 . 10/29/2007
I never thought I would enjoy a fanfic where Fred was dead... you have done the impossible. This is a great story!
Emmy-loo chapter 15 . 10/29/2007
Oh, America! I'm already excited! When do you expect it to be up?
HPFanFictionFan chapter 15 . 10/29/2007
Wow, not bad. Like the idea, and I'm curious about whats going to come. But I really think George's needs a woman, fall in love or something - I'd really like that!
lemonwedges4 chapter 15 . 10/28/2007
Love it!

So sweet!

Can't wait for the sequel!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »