Reviews for We Belong
AragornII chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
Alf is a great creation! Thanks
AragornII chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
A truly innovative story!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 10 . 5/17/2016
Ron's always so insecure, but even though Bill is the older one, it seems that to George, Ron is always the protective one.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
Ooh, is Molly going to try to steal Alfred away from George and have a different Weasley take care of him? Ha! Called it partway through the chapter. There's something strangely exciting at seeing the Weasley clan getting into a family dispute: they're usually on the same side, and while this is serious, it's not life-threatening or anything like that. I also like the way the lines have been drawn. Go Fleur and Victoire! It's pretty interesting to consider the amount of talent, magical skill, and political capital each side of this argument has. I mean, Arthur, Molly, Bill, and Percy (and Charlie) are some high-ranking Ministry official, whatever Percy is in the Ministry, the matriarch of the Weasley family, and a Gringotts curse breaker, but I think Ginny, George, Ron, Fleur, Hermione, and Harry might even have them beat.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
My prediction is that Alfred is a Squib.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Ooh, Devious Dominoes sound worrying.
azulkan2 chapter 16 . 5/16/2016
Awesome story. Parts made me cry. Off now to read the sequal.
Elise chapter 16 . 3/16/2016
Brilliant. :)
fernandfeather chapter 16 . 3/4/2016
This is so sweet. George and Alfred make a really cute duo.
Noonie1 chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Wow great story! I love Alf and George as you portray them. I'm still unsure about Molly - I find it hard to believe she'd keep up such tactics for so long, but who knows what love and being so scared can do to a person? It was well written and believable and so unlike other stories I've read!
purplechic13 chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
Wow. Just, wow. I've never read a fanfiction that's made me cry before! I can honestly say that this is the best written fanfic I have ever read. It has the depth and plot to be published as a book!
Majerus chapter 11 . 3/25/2015
One of the best chapters I've read, excellent build to the plot and characters, wonderful timing and emotion.
Well done!
Majerus chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Nicely done!
Kudos, assuming you still get reviews :)
M
WeirdestSister chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
so good!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Thanks For Touching Up On This. I Always Thought It Odd That Purebloods Ignore That People Like Tonks And Other Talented Half Bloods Aren't Pure But Are Superior Magically Than Purebloods Who Have Been Stunted By Inbreeding Mostly. Tonks Being A Metamorph Would Have Infuriated The Blacks Knowing That If Andromeda Would Have Married Pure Her Child Probably Wouldn't Have Been As Gifted
348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »