Reviews for We Belong
mackgirl chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
NO! NO! OMG! I thought the last cliffie was bad but this is much worse. Alf just can not die, I don't know how George will make it through if Alf dies. And Molly and George were just getting along FINALLY! I'm begging you to not kill Alf, PLEASE!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
Wow, Molly finally has a redeeming moment and now all of this had to happen. It's good though that Alf must have some magic in him, to not have already died. Poor little guy has suffered so much. I wonder, will there be a scene where Fred meets Alf in a dream sequence similar to the ones where George talks to Fred? You have no idea how happy I would be if that were so.

I hope Alf wakes up and George stops being so terribly hard on himself. Great chapter!

-P.G.
lemonwedges4 chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
Love it!

Hope Alfred is okay!
bcsbookworm chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
OMG...i absolutely love this story...it is by far my favorite story on this site and that says a lot because if you ask any of my friends here in my home...i don't just give compliments to anyone and i tell it like it is...most of the time...it's sweet and real and EVERYTHING! I LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapter
raindancyr chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
Please Please Please, you are killing me with these cliffhangers...PLEASE post again tonight I won't be able to sleep if I don't know Alf is ok...(how was that for guilt?)
Swing Girl At Heart chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
this has got to be the best Harry Potter fanfiction i have ever read. for one, IT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE, and it's not ridiculous or overblown, which helps a LOT! thank you for that, it is much appreciated. also, it is a relief to read something that has no or very few typos and mistakes, in addition to being extremely well-written. the arguments between the characters are amazingly well-executed and the comebacks are quick and just keep coming. Alfred is an excellent character; he's not perfectly good or perfectly bad, he's a very deep person that i believe your readers have only scratched the surface of. the turn of him being a Squib was unexpected and a little sad, but makes the story much more intriguing and i think was necessary.

i can't wait to read what happens next! update SOON PLEASE! i'm on the edge of my seat and about to fall off. :)
Rum and Coke chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
ooh this is so good! amazing job! totally love it! -
LovelyClair chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HANGING! lol that was good hurry and update!
raindancyr chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
No no no! You can't leave me like that! Please post more, or maybe just send me the rest of the story...I wont tell anyone...(I wonder if that ever worked on Jo)
LuvinHP chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
good chapter
lemonwedges4 chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
Oh No!

Update soon!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
Oh no! I hope Alf is okay! I feel so bad for him, being a squib and all... Naturally Molly would have to show up at a time like this, lol. Update soon! I must know what happened!

-P.G.
Eternal Silver Flame chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
Oh no! Ah! Please hurry with the next chapter! I must know what happened!
FanFictionAddict13 chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
AH! what happens next? can i marry george? PLEASE? he is just so cute and i can cook really awesome food... i
mackgirl chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
NO! PLEASE LET IT BE THAT ALF BLEW UP A BUILDING OR SOMETHING! I just love this story and I don't want Alf to be a squib or for anything bad to happen, that'll make Mrs. Weasley hate George more. please update soon the suspense is going to kill me!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »