Reviews for We Belong
IvyHammerton chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
Wow. This story is fantastic. The style is very natural and you've goy this amazing, effortless flow to your writing! This is the kind of story that I hope never ends, or that I hope has a sequel because it can't be over when the words 'the end' appear. Please keep up the good work and update soon!
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
I really like it. I find it a very interesting concept that George has a hard time moving on without Fred. I don't honesly know how he could ever keep a joke shop up and running after something like that. I look forward to the clasic ten year old stupid thing and I find I can really identify with the attempts to be perfect. I know that I felt much the same way after my dad moved out when I was ten, that I had to be perfect or I would somehow be removed from the family. In fact it is still something I am dealing with today even though I'm almost 20 now. It makes it very belivable and touching to me. Keep it up.
lemonwedges4 chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
Love it!

Update soon!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
Great chapter! Is there any chance of some romance for George in this fic? I feel bad since he's always felt like "sloppy seconds," which is a fabulous phrase that I had never heard before, btw. Anyways, I really like the parts where Fred and George dream talk...it's so cute! I just hope that if Alf is a squib, things don't get totally crazy.

galicianphantom chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
i love how often you're updating! this story has me hooked!
LovelyClair chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
Oh how lovely! I am just out of words for this story I think its that good...no words can decribe it any more!
lemonwedges4 chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
Love it!

Update as soon a possible!
Enchanting-fabrication chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
I ADORE this story. It is brilliant. I love the "Alf Fred" and the connection between Alf and George. I also love Harry's out burst because it was so in character and I am a big fan of that. Molly is as I expected her to be. She means well but she doesn't think half the time LOL

Well done and please up date soon :)

Rhiannonx
LovelyClair chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
Oh my this is good I love the Family moment they all had running around the kitchen really nice keep it up good job.
raindancyr chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
I really like the Teddy and Alf friendship you have going.
mackgirl chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
I just read all of this tonight and I loved it. I thought that Katie naming him Alfred and the joke behind it was great. I also loved how Fluer was sticking up for George. I know most people don't like her but I actually have always like Fleur, and I could only imagine with George and the rest of them what Bill must be going through right now because he disagrees with her.

I also like how Katie use to tell Alf about the wizarding world and made Harry into a superhero, him fainting when he meet Harry was great. Just a guess and please don't tell me if I'm right or wrong cause I hope I'm wrong, but did Katie believe Alf was different because she thought he was a squib? I hope I'm wrong on that though...
Ponytail Goddess chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
YAY, GEORGIE GOT CUSTODY! But poor Alf, he thinks George is going to abandon him for his weirdness? He wouldn't do that. I'm glad Arther is on good terms with George now. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Skippy Agogo chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
Very well done story. Don't like the human molly yet, but think I will by the end of your story. Glad to see you confess that this tale is mostly done, I wondered if the only thing you were doing was writing fanfic.
LuvinHP chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
good chapter
Ponytail Goddess chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
I loved this chapter-there's so much emotion. Poor George, with his mother admiting to not loving him. That's horrible. I'm so glad that he's got Ron, Harry, and Ginny to back him up. Especially Ron. I'd be surprised if Arther sides with Molly after this, I mean, I think he's shocked at what he's hearing too. I'd like to see this from Fred's p.o.v...maybe they'll have another little dream chat?

At least Alfie is taking it in stride. He seems to be okay, but if he's torn from George, I'm sure he'll fall apart too. I wonder how much it will take before Molly realises her mistake...

Brilliant!