Reviews for We Belong
eruditeamber chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
(sighs)...another great chapter.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
This is good, though I do think you have Mrs. Weasley a little ooc. I don't think she'd act that way towards Georgie. Anyways, I have one little suggestion for your writing: don't go crazy with putting words in All Caps. I know you want to emphasize the word, but you did so many in the middle section that it didn't really read smoothly. Personally, I would recommend italisizing the word instead, as it still gives it emphasis, but it doesn't stand out as much.

I love how well George is taking all of this...and poor Alf. He has got to be totally overloaded right now, poor guy. I'm glad that you had George concerned about Alf's bruises, but that Alf could talk him out of doing something rash. Alf is taking to George too, which is good. I thought the last scene was so cute! Also, the part with Fred was really nice-I hope there are more dream visits with him.

I can't wait to see where this is going! Excellent fic!

lemonwedges4 chapter 4 . 10/19/2007

Totally sweet!

LuvinHP chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
good chapter
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Okay, so I'm back. You know what I'm thinking about? In Katie's letter, she says that Alfred isn't quite normal...what is she denotating there? Is he a squib? This has a lot of potential and I can't stop thinking about it! Excellent story-update soon!

LovelyClair chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
AWW! im all misty eyed now I love this story so much!
lemonwedges4 chapter 3 . 10/18/2007

So sweet!

Da Phoenix 13 chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
wow, I really like this story so far! at first I was confused why anyone would name their kid Alfred... but then they were like, "'Alf Fred!" and I was all, "Aw!" Yeah, sorry. I'm not super articulate... but anyway, this is a cool story. Can't wait to read what happens next!
eruditeamber chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Great chapter! Keep up the good writing...
Ponytail Goddess chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
I really love where this is going! The joke about Alfred being "half of Fred" is ingenious! I can't wait to read more!

Ponytail Goddess chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
OMG! This is gonna be a great fic!
LuvinHP chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
I'm liking this story so far.
raindancyr chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
This story really is great!
raindancyr chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Wow! Great story, I absolutely can't wait to read more.
lemonwedges4 chapter 2 . 10/18/2007