Reviews for We Belong
Alisha chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
Good Premise
Saissa chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Wonderful story!

Off to read the sequel now.
Saissa chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
WOW - Draco! Good for you!
Saissa chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
Dumbles was so barmy and so wrong about Trelawney. The sooner Hogwarts dumps the teacher and the subject - the HAPPIER everyone will be.
Saissa chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Well, at least THIS Molly is being a decent mom.

I guess I have been very careful. In 50 years of life I have never once broken any bone. Although I have sprained my knee pretty badly. So I have no idea how painful it is to HAVE a broken bone.
Saissa chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
I cant say anything. I am SOOO angry with Molly right now!
Saissa chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Now I know why I don't like Molly, with her octopus hugs and constant interference and nosiness! I never did like her. I loved the twins and their pranks. I was shocked when Fred died. Katie was a great Quidditch player. She would have been a great mom too.
Saissa chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
An excellent beginning. Can;'t wait to read more!
rekrula chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
Lovely! Love Alf! Thanks for sharing!
rekrula chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Wow! Again...what an an incredible story...thanks for sharing! I REALLY like Alf, nice characterization, and he is believable.
rekrula chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Holy crap! What an incredible beginnng to a story! I hope the rest is as good as the first chapter, thanks for sharing!
The Amber Author chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Wait, I'm halfway through the chapter and wondering: Could Alf be a SQUIB!? I mean, all the suspicions! But...he opened up the way to Diagon Alley so... Better not make his life any more miserable, missy!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »