Reviews for We Belong
The Sleeping Creature chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Lovely, lovely, story. It made me tear up several times- especially when Molly was explaining why she had loved George less. Heartbreaking, and so very real - I have known far too many people, my own lovely mother among them, whose parents made the deliberate choice to favor or disfavor one child for the "good of the family". Just thinking about Muriel and Trelawney bothering Molly makes me grit my teeth so hard... I'm very glad that Molly and George were able to work out their issues.

I am looking forward to reading the sequels to this! Your presentation of Weasley family life is utterly wonderful. I can't wait to see how George and Alf handle America- or, rather, how the States handle them ;)!

Best,
TSC
NordseeStrand chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Dear mj2007,

I absolutely adore your "We Belong"-series. I love how you portraited George and Alf and their evolving relationship. I also love the idea of family that you proclaim, namely that you don't have to be born to two people to be their child. That you can "make" your own family. And that nothing is as important as the people you love.

Years ago I used to translate English Sailor Moon stories int German, but I slowly but surely lost interest in that activity. Your story has rekindle that passion in me and I just have to ask you: Would you give me permission to translate the series into German? It wouldn't be terribly fast, but I believe that more people should have access to this story and grow to love it as much as me.

Yours sincerely,
RoseQuartz1 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Yay Arther! I always knew Arther was the best father. XD
Every time George talks about his feelings I pretty much start sobbing. DX I don't know how to deal with him just being George and not Fred-and-George any more either...DX
RoseQuartz1 chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
I'm pretty much freaking out and mentally sobbing for Fred and George and Alf and just...MOLLY'S. GONE. INSANE. DX *SOBBING*
I suddenly feel like a hard-core Potterhard...XD
I'm pretty much rethinking my life because of Fred's death...XO NOOOOO! FREEEEEEED! DX
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I love t. But it's so sad. O_O X(
DeengoBlue chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing it.
DarkyRawrz chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
OMG I loved this story! Onto number 2! I'ma be so sad when I get to the end of all of them -dies-
Moose Voose chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Aw, man... I all of a sudden started to cry at the peak of George's angst. I felt stupid immediately and I was glad nobody was around to watch. :P

It's SO SAD...
monami27 chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
I'm not sure how I happened upon this story, but WOW! I am so glad I did. I love how you portrayed all your characters... especially George and Alf. I just really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read the sequels. I'm not sure if you are still writing, but you've definitely got a gift with it. You should keep pursuing it!
Lalilala1357 chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
I'm glad we got to Molly's story—she must have been devastated by Trelawney's predictions. She's almost completely redeemed herself, I guess.

Alf as a Squib puts the Weasley family in such a predicament. There's no way he can fit into Magical Britain now, which is pretty awful since he's just found such welcoming relatives.
Lalilala1357 chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Okay, now I really want to slap Molly.

I hope Alf and Teddy are alright . . .
Lalilala1357 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Oh God, the feels . . . I can't stop crying.

Even though everything seems to have worked out, I still have a strong urge to slap Molly right now.

:( Nice work with this chapter.
Windwhistles chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
I love your entire "We Belong" series. It's so beautifully written, with so much emotion and a deep understanding of the characters. I can't tell you how often I come back and re-read these stories because I love the story they tell. I know I've left a review somewhere :D but I just wanted to say it again, anyway. Thanks for such a wonderful set of stories.
jeannetaylor79 chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Words can hardly tell you what a truly awesome fic this is. I always loved the twins, and you have given me and many like others an insight into their wonderful characters. I love the dreams with them communicating together. Will now read the follow up. I did read this fic years ago, but hey, I,m 80 yrs young so poetic licence allows me to rearead and enjoy great fics as if it wers the first time. J.
W und W chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Awesome story. I absolutely loved it and I have to admit, I cried a bit at several points in the story, because I felt so bad for George or Alf or Molly.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »