Reviews for We Belong
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very good chapter.

gunny
Karou WindStalker chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
Adding this to my list of stories to read when I'm suffering through a block on my own writing.
MRFAN111 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
When I found this, I was looking for a fanfic about Georges mourning, because I was a little mad that J.K Rolling didn't revisit George in the epilogue of the seventh book. This is beyond a fanfic. You took a simple idea: George loosing his brother, and you created something that'd have even J.K Rolling herself smiling and crying along with your fanfic peers, including me. It doesn't even matter if they were "in character" or not, because you've made the story your own. It seems more like you've just borrowed the wizarding world. J.K did nothing with the new generation, and you did a great job at telling their stories. I've fallen in love with Alf, and more in love with George. Even Fred, for being so understanding! I saw that you had finished all of your stories, but I'm not sure if I can continue. (But I probably will!) Alf grows older with each book, and that's always been a hard thing on me. It's one thing if they stay pretty young, but when they get older, it feels like... well I can't explain it, but it doesn't feel to good. It was so hard for me to read the Alanna series by Tamora Pierce, and Cirque Du Freak, by Darren Shan. The characters just grew up too fast... Oh, oops, I'm getting off topic, but yea. I think I've said everything I wanted to say, and I'll probably end up reading the rest of the series. Eventually. Oh, and one more thing. Everytime I read this, I listen to Rolling in the Deep. It fits quite nicely in my opinion.

I have a feeling you may become a great author one day, just keep up the good work, ok? D

-Mandy
nameless-faceless-me chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Really enjoyed this story!
Miriam1 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
I like this story. I've been enjoying it, but this line was absolutely wonderful:

First off nobody, and I mean nobody, is as bloody good as your Uncle Harry.

Now that George set Alfred straight, things will be okay.

It just occurred to me that "Ricky" is short for Fredrick.

So... We have Fredrick, Alfred, and Molly has never quite stopped mourning Fred. This will be interesting to watch develop.

I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of your story.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Dakka123 chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
its a beautiful little story that come together love it
librarywitch chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Totally awesome tale! I am so looking forward to reading the sequel. Well done! You have some talent. Thanks for sharing with us.
iTurtle chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
This story is actually the only OC story I have enjoyed fully for a long while. I think that you gave a very good background to Alf and it was very believable. Your writing style is interesting and I look forward to reading the sequels to this story.
Vitreum chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
'Alf Fred? Hilarious.
Vitreum chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
WOW! What an amazing premise for a story! I really like Alf so far. He's a good character, and so far with the temper and all he acts like real Weasley ;)
Heidinanookie chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
oi! That temper of Alf's reminds me a lot of Harry Potter, though Harry would never have used those words. Well, lets see how this continues! Right now, it's great.

heidi
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
Quite a charming story. I loved the interactions and George's characterization. Really well done.
mwc288 chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
received a rec about your fic, was curious about it, sat down and read it in one fell swoop. this is truly awesome! really found it touching - i am close to my sister's 17 month old girl and i understand what it's like for a child to rearrange your world. i will be reading the next three fics in short order (although not now, i have ignored my to do list enough for one day). also wanted you to know - i am a boston fan myself. is there any other way to be? )
MrRobertsIII chapter 16 . 11/5/2010
Wow...what a kind and tear jerking story. Well done.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 9 . 9/25/2010
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr a cliffhanger and I keep getting an error message when I try to read the next chapeter! So far I love this story!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »