Reviews for The Team Seven Sannin
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I realize that reviewing for this story is likely a futile endeavor but I am so upset that this isn't a full blown story. The concept is original and intriguing and I honestly wish that you had gotten around to finishing.
CheddarLord chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Nice start to this story, love the concept it's one I have yet to see. I do have a few questions.

Is Jiraya a jinchuuriki
Has Sasuke deserted Konoha
Is Naruto like the old Jiraya- seal master, a super pervert and a spy master
Lupinara chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This story… dear God it could be perfect.

I would love to read more If you had the chance...
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This sound so fascinating it would be so amusing to see just how things have changed and what is the same since different people in different gengeration swap would probably not make the same decisions and the result would be so fun to see
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Pretty interesting.

Will Naruto and Hinata be a couple in this, or no?

Sorry, if you don't like the pairing
risen truth ruthless lies chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
oh hellz yes. this is perfect!
Chopsticks89 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh dear. Anko. AWESOME!
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
... THIS IS TOO DAMNED CUTE. \o/
Maxium chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Any plan to update this story? It has a lot of potential! I really wonder what has been of Naruto and Sasuke... Sakura hokage, I'm really curious about that.
Furionknight chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Cool idea! Wished you'd update though :)
aachan02 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
please update soon.. with a cool naru-kun
maple-leaf96 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
HAW HAW HAW

Oro's da nerd yeah!and the "sasuke" of his time.

*sniggers*
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh, You absolutely must update soon, this is such a great idea, and it has a wonderful start and is well written too! I love it already, and you have so many good reviews, so please hurry up and update!
Tanya Kirkhouse chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
please hurry up and get more chapters done i wanna find out what the sannin's are like. it sounds like it will be a great story
Kuunvarjo chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Hmm, this looks very promising! I'll definitely keep an eye on your other fics too... The idea of the fic is a good one and this first chapter is written very well. Keep up the good work!

~Kuunvarjo