Reviews for Paying Respects
Rkady chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Great stuff! Loved how this brought out the fact that they were all one big family-even Molly and Bellatrix were distantly related-reminds me of the Civil War, somehow-where brother ended up fighting brother!
JUJUChick16 chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
I found the ending confusing. But the story was good.
missnuttyprof chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
This story is really good and brilliantly written!

Nice work!
Evenstar606 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
This story was absolutely beautiful. I cannot understand why you only got three reviews for this, it is BRILLIANT! Not many people are breave enough to allow even the thought of Molly Weasley attending Bellatrix's funeral into their minds. You did both of them justice, Molly and Bellatrix. Bellatrix was human, after all, albeit tragic. And Molly is definately the type of person who would agonize over her death, when she was the one who caused it. Thank you for a job well done!
Laura Kay chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Yay! I'm so glad you continued this! Great chapter! That was a really interesting look into Narcissa's head :)
Laura Kay chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Wow, this was brilliant and touching. I would love for you to continue it, maybe see the funeral, and the others' reactions to burying Bellatrix. Great story, truly.

Laura :)
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
When I read DH, I wondered what the short and long term effects on Molly (regarding Bellatrix) would be. You had a really good take on that. Thanks for sharing it.