Reviews for The Princess and the Beast
mark-engels chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I am a resolute Simon and Nia fan, but I do have to say this is an excellent story nevertheless. Viral and Nia's characterizations were spot on, and I enjoyed seeing a softer side to Viral's normally hardened exterior. I also believe it doesn't conflict with the fact that Simon and Nia loved each other. Instead this permits us to consider that Nia was perhaps a little more human than anyone gave her credit for before she ever met Simon, and that Viral was a little more human than even he himself realized. Good work and do hope there might be more.

MJE
Guile chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Man, you ain't kidding. Viral and Nia are so fluffy it's almost physically painful.
AnimeGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Awsome! I love the Viral-Nia parring, finally someone has written a good fanfiction about it!
momochan and chestnut chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
i likes ur story cant wait to get to the conclusion *has a coniption* think u can give me sum advice on making gurren fanfics
Rody One-Half chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Perfect, as per your general standard. I prefer Lelouch of Britannia, but then I'm a bigger Geass fanatic than anything else. Your idea of Viral going through the tree of probability is interesting, and (oddly enough) opens the mind to the idea that the Viral in the Parallel Works videos could in fact be the canon Viral.
Obtuse-Penguin chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Excellent, excellent fanfiction. It really furthered my feelings towards the relationship between Nia and Viral.

It's adorable how Nia made a crown of flowers for Viral, thus being ingrained into his memory. Ah you really go for the suckers doing this, don't you?

It's such a shame that it was never continued.

But at the same time, I'd love for this to be the end.
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Awesome story, I hope you continue it someday! D:
EK chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Why didn't you continue this? (I know, Lelouch of Britannia and school...but I can't help ask all the same.)

I already feel sorry for Viral. You made me feel sorrier for that Kyuzo-clone...I mean, that crazy guy. Good job. Please, more?

EK 8 )
Charecua chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Please I want MOAR!
So Guhn chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Glad you linked this to me, I really enjoyed it. I hope you do continue it if it strikes you to do so. I'd love to see how their relationship plays out when Simon comes along. The scene where they are exchanging gifts is very sweet yet heartbreaking for what follows.
quotidienne chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
ooh, this is an interesting concept! (-would love to see the art that sparked this.) you write in fandoms i would never expect to find good fic-Gurren Lagann is such an epic series that while it might entice good fic writers, it'll also frighten them away-you have to have a sort of confidence to write for a series like that. this...this is interesting. i don't really know what else to make of it (and i think that it's how your work has succeeded, just because this is really Out There and yet kind of cool, like how you incorporated the dream sequence where Viral received flowers from a young girl) so i'd like to see how you flesh this out.

hmm, other comments? well if you really did purposely incorporate that bit of the ending sequence...i'd like to see how you justify (if you decide to) Viral's ease in noticing that it was only a dream, that his true purpose and destiny in life was fighting by Simon's side on behalf of spiral power.

I really really want to see that side of him here-not just a Viral in love, but a Viral who realizes that his king is not the end all be all of the universe, a Viral who, ultimately, decides to side with Simon (even, you can argue, as he takes Viral's Nia away)

(unless it's such a pure love that Viral only wants her happy? arg, I don't see him like that...but enough of my ranting-it is your story! the concept has me rather intrigued!)
Moi chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Ah, so wonderful and cute! I really want to now the rest, update please!
Thornback chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This has to be one one of the sweetest fanfics I've ever read...I honestly never considered this pairing, but reading this...well, its plausible and cute and...Yep. Im infected with this Viral/Nia virus of yours.

Next chapter please!
JenKristo chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
oh my god what a cute pairing! i never imagined it! i actually preferred viral with guys, but this is spectacular. you make me love it! where did you see this jamanese comedy fanart inspiration?

thanks for writing something happy. im so sick of angsty TTGL fanfiction.
Doublehex chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I can express enough how much I ADORE this story. I never would of have even considered this pairing, but you made it work so beautifully. My only complaint is that there is not a second chapter, which I beg you to rectify as soon as you possibly can.