Reviews for Complete Lunacy: Short Stories
Rebeldynasty chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
LMAO!

Now I feel like I need to check out Bleed for Me. I bet the person who accused you of having Mary Sue OCs was off the mark. Not all OCs become Mary Sues.

But this was just hysterical; I love how you make it known with the over-exaggerations that this isn't meant to be taken seriously.

I'm still giggling like an idiot right now.
Rebeldynasty chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
I couldn't stop snickering throughout the entire thing; poor Leon! He's suffered some major abuse in your story, but hey, what else are crack 'fics for? ;)

I'm getting some much needed laughs from this. Thanks for making it.
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
LMAO! Oh my god, you must have really enjoyed creating this Mary-Sue crack 'fic.

I think Kirie really fits the bill of the insane fan girls of pretty much ANY franchise, only you made her extra scary. XD

And why on earth did Dante remove the restraining order?! I guess he likes his women crazy and violent.
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I can't...stop...laughing...

I remember coming across this while checking out your other stories, but I completely forgot to read it. It took another writer on here for me to remember. XD

I know you might not be getting these reviews, but if you are, this is hilarious.
Clairavance chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Gahahaha XD Wow, I'm getting tummy cramps from laughing so hard. Ah, the Marysues. What would fanfiction be without them? I think I'm doing a good job breaking the cruel cycle with my fic, though. My OC is so un-marysue and flawed *hates on OC*...*and hopes no one who is reading that particular fic stumbles on this review* ...Because I'm just that evil and careless. I love Dante's first line in this 3 LOL
Clairavance chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Gerard Butler? (melts) AUW, how lucky is she? *oozes envy*
Clairavance chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
LOL! He wasn't saying no no...hahaha :D This was some good stuff.
HieiHeeroJiroRikuSesshySeto chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Wow that was funny you need to add more... i am now going to go see your other stories... well i am atchely going to fav your home page and than go to sleep... its 2:35am...
dieFiend chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
I see Leon...I don't know who he is though...maybe I should play RE4...or watch the movie :P
Jon chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
I lol'd.
pitfire52101 chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
!DAING WOMAN! wat are you? wasted!high! CUZ I WANT SOME OF THAT! JIIJIJ anyways ur crazy!.i like it! jajajaj thats cool i read all ur earlier sories wen they were not .uhh (flamed? i dunno anyways i revied back in the day i really lliked them all keep it up girl!
flight815surviver chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
But the lighting shall not kill the boys in their sexi demoness!

"Mine biatch!" Vergil replies as he pokes Dante with his sword.

Fantastic
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
lol

ok... short but funny!

I was imagining the whole scene in my head while reading this chapter. And was once again gigling like mad _ ((I tend to do that alot when reading ur fics)

Just one question will there be more of this crazy randomness?

I LOVE IT!

As ive said before i love the sparda boys and their brotherly fighting! hoping to see more vergil and Dante randomness! love ur fics Keep up the good work!

_
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I think ive already read these first 3 chapters and it only makes it funnier. this chapter is by far ur best one. or maybe i could be wrong. On to chapter 4.
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
another good chapter on to chapter 3!