Reviews for Amor Fati: Fateplaying
Monny287 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I had the same thoughts when I saw this episode! Especially when the CSM talks of the boy as a thought "born of dreams and desire", or something to that effect. Adorably story :) Great job, I love your work.
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh whoa cool! That would have been interesting to see in the episode! (the dream part) I don't care too much for the first name basis, but it's cute.

I still try and ponder who the child is suppose to be in the show in Mulder's dream. Once I thought it could have been Scully, even know that seems weird. Esp when the child starts to destroy the spaceship sand castle. That's what came to my mind first.

Oh, you're story reminds me of the images that float around with M&S and William! ;)
The X-Filer chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Wow! very impacting! and might i say very well written! really it is! you have a very good way with words! keep it up!
gillian dana chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Truly a beautiful and wonderful story. I honest to God love it. It is so amazing. I love the story line and just everything about it! U rock and are just simply amazing!
andreakayy chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This was so good. and this kills the stupid diana fowley dreams he had. i hate that girl. GREAT STORY! i loved it.