Reviews for Superpowered Summer
The Tardis is in 221B Camelot chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
ToscaThorCat chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
This is a great start! I hope you pick it up again someday! Until then, this will remain on my alerts! :D
raven678 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
if you are still here, please finish the story. it is very good.
TheLittleLisa chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
more plz
EndGame666 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Plz tell me you havent given up on this! i love the DP/TT crossovers and this is an imporvement over the orriginal, if only for the linebreaks. i would like to see u take this one up again.
Hottiegally chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
O, r u going to make Danny saving the city by stopping the robbers and others or r u going make titans capture Danny? Please, anything evil! I like evil! Make the next chapter now! I waited for 3 weeks! So please make the next chapter now! P.S. Ur my favorite so far
Ms. Unlucky chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
o0o0o00o0o00o0o0o... OMG! thank you so much for adopting the story! lol cant wait for the next chapter! So i'm already guessing on whats gonna happen (More like wishing cause it sounds like a pretty good idea to me...)So Danny Phantom is gonna catch the eye of Slade, right? and he's gonna be all like "Join me" XD well, even if thats not how its gonna go down, i see nothing but epicness for this storyz future! :D GOOD LUCK!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Rainspiral chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Woot ness! Now where is the next chapter?
Andy3 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
This is awesome! Please please please please please please please please please please please finish it! I'll die if u don't! I know I'm sounding like a bratty snob, but please... your a really good writer and I really like this story
Umbra-Luna chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Please update! this story is really good and it has a good base for it to be better. There are so many uncompleated DPTT fanfic's that need to be compleated!

Till next time,

mystery writer5775 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
It seems as though nobody ever finishes their stories any more. Seriously? Why keepit up if it takes two years to update? You have a great story here, even if it is the beggining. But I think that you should finish it or just take it down.
Darkfire-Lady of Darkness chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
just wondering if you were going to update soon

i have a feeling that this is going to be a great story

please update i need to know what is going to happen next

PhantomGirl12 chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
I really like it. PLEASE update soon.
inukagome15 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
It's been THREE months. Anytime soon, please? Unless my computer is acting haywire and doesn't show me the rest but I doubt that...