Reviews for Completion
JoshFan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
NicNack4U chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
AWESOME! I swear, you are, like, THE best D&J slash writer here on this site! Mind if I add you? :)
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Graet story!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh my. That was amazing :D

I absolutely loved how you showed Drake's reliance on Josh, most people emphasize the opposite. I love the ending, and also the line, "He's not exactly sure when it happened, when he stopped seeing Josh as an intrusion, and started seeing him as a necessity."

So wonderful!
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Oh my goodness! I'm not sure if I want to yell at Drake or comfort him in the beginning of this...Oh well! Anyways, adorable little fic! You write quite well and the sweetness is luverly!
Reijou chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Oh my good gravy-ness. This was a wonderful read :D Loved the writing.

Great job
asteroidbuckle chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Great story! Very sweet, a little dirty. ;o)

My favorite lines: "Josh who is smart and organized, Josh who is dependable and loyal and a thousand other things Drake isn't, even though sometimes he wishes he could be. But then again, if he was those things too, he and Josh couldn't be him and Josh, and Drake wouldn't trade the way they are for the world."

I liked this a lot.
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
You should never stop writing DrakeJosh fics. Just like you should never stop writing Dasey. You should keep writing them forever! I loved it.

soulmatesDC chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Again, I love. They are really too cute together. And, and I adore that Drake loves Josh's lap. Josh should really start charging him rent.

""Are you more sure about this? I'm not just here am I?" He asks, and Drake doesn't know whether to laugh at him or to cry for him."

I really loved that line.
bsloths chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
okay, you have to stop writing these amazing slashy oneshots, just stop. They're too good. I'm all teary.

I take it back- write more, and more, and more! They're amazing!
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Aw... just aww...

That was awesome...

~Pillsbury Dopegirl~
catiepie182002 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I'm just going to come out and admit it.

These lines: "Josh was already so many things, so many things Drake needed that this? This just feels like completion."

They made me cry. Immediately... like an 'on' switch went off in my brain and then there were tears. I think it was the fact that the first sentence was phrased as a question. I could almost hear Drake saying it - a question, but with all hesitancy finally removed.

Also, this is *exactly* how I view Drake and Josh. Exactly. I'm usually not into high school romance because it seems superficial, but these two are already everything else to each other - they might as well be lovers too.

TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh the intimacy. You're not even getting really explicit here, but even the hand on the back and the hand squeeze is hot. And Josh is such a calming influence. "being in Josh's lap listening to his heart beat feels like the most natural thing in the world." It almost makes one hope that there are some deleted scenes somewhere that they'll accidentally on purpose leak in twenty years or something.
JanetBanana chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
It's kind of funny that the very basic plotline for this story is a pregnancy scare for a slash couple, yet its completely believable.

anyhow, I LOVED it.

aww he just does it to prove to himself that he's not interested in Josh. How utterly Drake-like.

You so rock.