Reviews for Spin the Truth
vixen519 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was awesome!
alliekay11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh my gosh this made me laugh so hard! Mal dressing as Inara?! Priceless! and they Kaylee/Simon was great too!
Dame Emily Dent chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
awww... that was so cute.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
*This* was absolutly hilarious! I loved it! And the last line... merciful buddah, I thought i was gonna die laughing! You have a wickedly dirty mind! The dialouge was spot on accurate, and I loved the sentimental touch between Zoey and Wash.

Bravo! I hope you get to write another one of these!
Spiritkit chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
What happened to Hangover? This was great!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
so how much longer till that hangover seris shows up? cause i really whant to read it
Question chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Where is Hangover? I need more! :D
voile chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
omg this is hilarious! cant wait for the sequel!
grangerbutstranger chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Sorry for favoriting without reviewing...I kept meaning to come back and tell you how much fun this was to read. I love Firefly (especially Simon and Kaylee), and I was really impressed with the fact that the dialogue and such in this story is really in character (which is something I have not often encountered in Whedonverse fanfiction). These characters are really difficult to write, since they have so many little individual quirks in their speech and personalities, but you really have a handle on it. I like the fact that this is a premise that I've seen before, but you made it make sense and you did it differently than most. Basically, my rambling review comes down to this: I really like this fic. It's well-written. Thanks for a fun read.
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
oh god I had so much fun reading this, I even have tears from laughing !

I'm gonna check for the sequel ;)
Kehrinn chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Hahaha I loved this-made me laugh so hard I almost cried...so when is the sequel gonna be done? ;)
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Very funny! I really enjoyed it.
Zephera Sentari chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Awesome job with sticking to the characters, would love to see them finish the series and add this in.
Rose88 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh, this is priceless. I kept snorting insanely, lucky nobody's around to hear :P Best of all were Wash's tattoo ("I had a lamb with a talkin' bubble sayin' that you wuved me.") and that last line- so very River, I can picture her being all logical and methodical about it. *g*
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 3/29/2008