Reviews for Oh My Gigai!
merjs chapter 29 . 6/17
I love it soooo much thank you for writing such an amazing story..
merjs chapter 3 . 6/15
I can't stop laughing
thy chapter 20 . 6/14
I usually dont review stuffs or even read fics. My fellow ichiruki introduced me to you and i must say you blow me away with your writing. Very spot on with the characters personalities and very good with the story line :)
JoTerry chapter 17 . 3/12
Oh, shit! I almost peed in my pants laughing.
JoTerry chapter 1 . 3/12
Lol! That was hilarious!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
I think for someone's "first lemon" in chapter 17. Pweachigo, it's not bad, though a lot like diluted lime-juice, rather than lemon- still very good though, I love how the story is progressing. (P.S. I dunno if reviews count for every chapter or the entire story so I might be writing many for chapters I especially liked). I recommend this story to anyone who is a Ichigo x Rukia fan or just anyone looking for a good story with good humor and a little romance.
JadedSparrow chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Every chapter has me intrigued and laughing. I enjoyed the author's note about Ikkaku's lucky dance after chapter 6.
JadedSparrow chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
The humor is brilliant! I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I also like the plot and writing style.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
OMG! I love your fic! I'm laughing out load! Seriously I can't stop laughing. Chappy-chan, chappy-kun and the spot... Poor Ichigo XD
Engkantada1905 chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
Brilliantly sooooo gooood! Well done and keep up the good work. Thanks again
Engkantada1905 chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
I have enjoyed reading this...my eyes are leaking with tears and wetting myself laughing so hard! You're a genius! Thanks for making my day!
Engkantada1905 chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
Man...you're so darn clever with the plot and I'm laughing my head off every so often, earning a funny glance from my hubby! I love love love the story so far and can't wait for what's to come. Looking forward to all your work from now on!
notsoweirdgirl chapter 27 . 6/9/2015
OH MY GOD! NOBODY BETTER WATCH PHINEAS AND FERB BECAUSE THEY SAID THAT PHRASE!
notsoweirdgirl chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
I luv Silent Wish, nice choice and awesome story! I notice, I review every chapter, lol
notsoweirdgirl chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
So, taga Philippinas ka? Gusto mo ba ang pairing na ByaRuki?