Reviews for Oh My Gigai!
greasy snivellus chapter 7 . 11/27
drunk byakuya. tsk. good chapter :P
greasy snivellus chapter 4 . 11/27
shipping byakuya and ichigo this chapter. i can just imagine rukia going "wtf is going on here" when she sees byakuya and ichigo making out on the bed.
fadingwriter chapter 4 . 11/5
I once dreamt I was a carpet, then I turned into a door. I think I was tripping
fadingwriter chapter 2 . 11/5
The quality is remaining. I want Byakuya in my closet please.
fadingwriter chapter 1 . 11/5
Good chapter, laughed quite a bit at the end
Hell Berry chapter 29 . 4/6
oh my... you made me giggling and laughing A LOT (it almost makes me look like I have some brain-damages or something lol) annnndddd I love this story! thank you for writing this story! :D
merjs chapter 29 . 6/17/2016
I love it soooo much thank you for writing such an amazing story..
merjs chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
I can't stop laughing
thy chapter 20 . 6/14/2016
I usually dont review stuffs or even read fics. My fellow ichiruki introduced me to you and i must say you blow me away with your writing. Very spot on with the characters personalities and very good with the story line :)
JoTerry chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
Oh, shit! I almost peed in my pants laughing.
JoTerry chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Lol! That was hilarious!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
I think for someone's "first lemon" in chapter 17. Pweachigo, it's not bad, though a lot like diluted lime-juice, rather than lemon- still very good though, I love how the story is progressing. (P.S. I dunno if reviews count for every chapter or the entire story so I might be writing many for chapters I especially liked). I recommend this story to anyone who is a Ichigo x Rukia fan or just anyone looking for a good story with good humor and a little romance.
JadedSparrow chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Every chapter has me intrigued and laughing. I enjoyed the author's note about Ikkaku's lucky dance after chapter 6.
JadedSparrow chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
The humor is brilliant! I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I also like the plot and writing style.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
OMG! I love your fic! I'm laughing out load! Seriously I can't stop laughing. Chappy-chan, chappy-kun and the spot... Poor Ichigo XD