Reviews for Oh My Gigai!
DreamedSilverWings chapter 29 . 12/29/2019
I read this so many time ago that I can't even remember the year lol. But, yeah, I had to come back to tell you that I really enjoyed it.
It was a long journey, you did a very extensive trilogy, 270k! That's too much, my longest fic has 28k words xD now that I think about it, I can't believe I read all that hahahaha.
Well, regarding the fic, it was a pleasant read. Reading about Ichigo and Rukia, reading them starting to be more mature and growing together little by little to achieve their relationship has been very satisfying, beautiful and that gave me many moments of happiness.
And the end, God, I wasn't waiting for because I didn't know what the other two parts of the trilogy were.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/25/2019
And that's why I hate OC, every time the author want to make them so cool and powerful it simply ruins the story by making it completely unbelievable. I spend the whole chapter rolling my eyes at the amount of edgyness and could have maybe let it slide but that your random shinigami nobody could achieve bankai just like that ? That's just bullshit and you just destroy any kind of credibility left in your story.
corjca1 chapter 15 . 7/28/2019
rukia asking wheres the spot ichi will have too show her but end up marrying her other wise her brother will kill him lol
corjca1 chapter 6 . 7/27/2019
if i was ichigow i would go banki on his friends especially the flower welder teach them pain lessons
AkuShinigami chapter 15 . 4/23/2018
It's ironic that a certain Quincy who started this mess in the first place was the last person to have a line in this chapter lol XD

I'm starting to really like Byakuya now. Well I liked him before but this fic made the admiration a tenfold.

Poor Ichigo tho XD
AkuShinigami chapter 3 . 4/21/2018
I was supposed to comment this on the first chapter but I forgot: Isn't Ichigo from the Shiba clan? I mean, Isshin is biologically a Shiba, and if Isshin didn't leave Soul Society or, I dunno, brought his family there or something under different circumstances, Ichigo would be Shiba Ichigo.

Therefore I conclude: Ichigo has noble blood. Rukia could effectively marry said Ichigo with noble blood lol. Though I dunno how it would work. Isshin's practically an outcast of Soul Society since marrying Masaki, so it's the whole relinquishing-my-title thing all over again. Plus I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Isshin wasn't from the main Shiba family (branch family I think), so I dunno if it's accountable.
Nah it's fun theorizing anyway don't mind me lol
greasy snivellus chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
drunk byakuya. tsk. good chapter :P
greasy snivellus chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
shipping byakuya and ichigo this chapter. i can just imagine rukia going "wtf is going on here" when she sees byakuya and ichigo making out on the bed.
troddensn0w chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
I once dreamt I was a carpet, then I turned into a door. I think I was tripping
troddensn0w chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
The quality is remaining. I want Byakuya in my closet please.
troddensn0w chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Good chapter, laughed quite a bit at the end
Hell Berry chapter 29 . 4/6/2017
oh my... you made me giggling and laughing A LOT (it almost makes me look like I have some brain-damages or something lol) annnndddd I love this story! thank you for writing this story! :D
merjs chapter 29 . 6/17/2016
I love it soooo much thank you for writing such an amazing story..
merjs chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
I can't stop laughing
thy chapter 20 . 6/14/2016
I usually dont review stuffs or even read fics. My fellow ichiruki introduced me to you and i must say you blow me away with your writing. Very spot on with the characters personalities and very good with the story line :)