Reviews for Nostalgic Love
That. Was. Gold.
emouchihas chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
yuri ftw
emouchihas chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
thank you for not calling it konoha high as generic and unclever as that would have sounded
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
This fic...was AWESOME! It was a perfect blend of comedy, a pinch of drama, and a pile of hot lesbian sex! I of course like the chapter where Naruto got gangbanged by the sex ed class. I had an idea for an epilogue that doesn't have to be taken seriously: Hinata married to Anko, and Sakura to Ino, they all want a family, and Anko remembers the sex ed class with Naruto and convinces him to be the sperm donor.
It's a dumb idea, I know.
Now to check out your other fics. Ja ne!
lmao right now chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
oh that was cruel lol n.n
fantasyfreak chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
To sum up the story in total(all chapters together):Fantastic! :D
Hunter chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
Good story i really enjoyed it.
Hunter chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
OMG i loved tobi and kakashi in that chapter.
Hunter chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
is the most illegal thing in the world would be fired in the real world straight guy would want to be naruto at that moment
Hunter chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Not as funny as the orchimaru and bathroom thing but still funny as mess good work
Hunter chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
O GOD STOP PLEASE STOP.I COULDENT STOP LAUGHING THAT ENTIRE CHAPTER OMG ORCHIMARU MUST REALLY HATE NARUTO LOL HA HA HA HA
Hunter chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
... Well im pretty shure thats illegal in sevreal diffrent ways and i dont thinck girls would actually do that...I DONT KNOW I DONT UNDERSTAND THEM AT ALL MAYBE THEY WOULD MAYBE NOT...Good chapter
Hunter chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
That was a really funny chapter with never had a bus driver that bad but that was still funny.I had to stop almost every sentence to laugh
birthofthecool chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Geez, kids!

I know hormones are raging and all, but please if you know shit about sex, don't try to write a lemon.

There's a fucking difference between a pussy and a cunt and no... teenage girls are not going to start fucking each other in sex ed. with dilods, not even when a graced teacher provides them.

Apart from this the story isn't written very well.
classified chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
the benifits of being the main character. im sooo jealous of naruto