Reviews for I Do
EquusGold chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Hilarious! Absolutely love it! I always thought it would be so funny if this happened.
Preciossa chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love it!
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I liked the twist in this story-her marrying Jack instead of Will-and I especially liked Will's reaction at the end.

The punctuation made it hard to read, though. Instead of open-quotes for the beginning of each line of dialogue, you use two commas. Not sure if that's a formatting error or if you wrote it that way, but it resulted in this story's being much more difficult to read than it should have been. Just FYI.
Zenappa chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
SO cute! Long live Sparrabeth! Will deserves it lol (;
ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
love it
Flabagash chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
At fisrth io thought this was going to be wallabeth whihc confuzed me after reading a load of your other Sparrabeth fics P So glad jack popped in there in the end

Great oneshot
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
now that is how it should have gone

good storie

Cheers

AJ
rainefan chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This version would have been so much better than the one in the film. Thanks for making me smile.
Le.Reflet.du.Soleil chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Brilliant story! I'm still smiling ) *sigh* This is just how it should be in the movie... I loved it!
Mary Baker chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love this story but I can't help feeling a little badly for Will. I wish Tia Dalma hadn't turned into a goddess so he could have a "shoulder" to cry on, wink wink.

Mary, J/E and W/TD fan.
Hayley chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
if only if only...
generic3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is one of my favorite stories. *sigh* So romantic and better than what happened in the movie. I wish I had something to bribe you with for maybe a continuation.
Desiqtie chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Lol. I love it!
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I only have one thing to say: THIS IS HOW THE ACTUAL SCENE IN THE MOVIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN! if it had been like that it would have been so much better! LOVED IT
Marzi chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
XD

Great! He should have married her.. Stupid Will, ruining everything.