Reviews for By Proxy
Wu-oh! D:,
Dark Lord Naruto chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Continu PLZ
KaUiA chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Do continue this. I love how the story is going!
StringBean chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I'm really curious as to what developments will occur!

Please continue updates? :D

(Even if it's been over three years...)
Yukira Mirabelle chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
I'm just begging you for one word:

please, i'm so curious! XD
a reviewer chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
aw man, I was really getting into this story, and was excited about how events might unfold, but then I finished chapter 3 and...looked at the date it last updated...Darn you 2008!

Oh well, I'll just pretend like this is the actual end of the fic and that Sora died. Because I like the dramatic and unhappy endings. Whoops.

anyway, I enjoyed the narrative and the plot in general. Could have gone into a little more depth, like how the father died. I'm going to assume that it was like a car crash or something, and that the trauma brought back Aerith's symptoms and made her act out. Also I feel like you should have set up the characters a little more before you go into Sora getting sick. Also you should update. But that's just my opinion.
Decorinne chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
:O Oh dear. Sora! Learn! Be cautious. The dear child trusts so damn easily ;
Decorinne chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Holy wierd! Aerith as the baddie - whoda thunk it. Loving Sephy. Poor Sora! Do you have something against the kid? He seems to keep coming out of your encounters rather worse for the wear!
LiteraryMirage chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Very creepy... but good. Yeesh, I gotta say, I was unfortunately expecting Munchausen's Syndrome pretty early on. Wtf Aerith?

Anyroad, I hope you eventually return to this and bring it to a close!
Kairu Hanazuru chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
whoa areith is a clepto, but please will you try to continue this?
Phoenix80hp chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
O! I really am like all this drama! I hope you update soon!
Jemnezmy chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
oh please update! This is getting good!
Hello World 2Day chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
WAA! Sora's mom is trying to kill/injure him? This is seriously weird! In a good way, I mean. It makes for a good plot, even if it's really depressing for Sora.

What I like about this story is the mystery that surrounds Sora's illness and Sora's mother. I mean, Aerith's relationship with Sephiroth is certainly strained (and the reason for that was finally revealed in this chapter), and I'm extremely grateful that Sephiroth was suspicious of "mother's soup" because if he hadn't remembered that Aerith used to be an attention-whore by drinking bleach, who knows what could've happened to Sora... But why did it just start after the death of Sora's dad? Did Aerith kill Sora's dad, too? Wow, that'd be too freaky. But a great plot twist X_X But what'll happen if they arrest Sora's mom and he'll be left with no family members other than Leon? That would suck to have your mom taken away from you, even if she's trying to kill you... Other than Sora's illness, I'd like to congratulate you on your ability to show Sora and Riku's relationship. I mean, I don't know too many guys that lay with each other in bed, but that's how special Sora and Riku's relationship is. So I feel their friendship/budding romance is correctly represented and I can feel the undiscovered love they have for each other- Riku's love, mostly, because Sora's having problems with his family. PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! I WANT TO KNOW IF SORA WILL BE OKAY, AND IF THEY FIND SOMETHING BAD IN THE FOOD/DRINKS THAT AERITH GIVES SORA!
Suicidal Sweety chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Not bad. I like it. It's a different twist than what I usually read.
Lokotei chapter 3 . 2/18/2008