Reviews for Seeing Is Believing
jaimyleenicole.kurtz.1 chapter 29 . 9/1/2014
Dude I love this fanfic! Its pretty obvious ima sasuhina lover...so 1 thing...update the fic plz!
372259 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Wow , very well written first chapter! Super interested to see where this will go :) !
Guest chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
What the hell dude we've been waiting like 6 years for yu to update ...so fucking update...THANKS!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/28/2014
ommg you have got to update your im gonna comite suicide if you dont!...well not exactly but you know what they say...use your imagination!. all in all please update
kandita chapter 29 . 2/15/2014
It's a pity that u discontinued this story...especially since Haka was telling Sasuke that he's going to need to help or protect him because what he did was done against his will. Also, now that Hinata remembers Itachi what would have happen? Would they have still wanted to be husband n wife as they should have been? Would old feelings start to arias again? And, what of her n Sasuke? Would he have fallen for the Hyuga heiress? Would the heiress start falling for him as well? There's so much other questions that arises here...like the Akatski...and a lot more.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
I reaally love this story. I didn't expect that happen. What kind of realm was that? The one Itachi use to see Hinata
MLeggyLeaf chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
Wow. This idea of Hyuuga seeing po ,etc is interesting.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Lol this is so funny. I like this Hinata. The balance between polite waysattitudefangirling over Narutostutters!
Ro0w'z chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
waaa very good!
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
always thought Hinata kick some ass if medical
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
goood first chap
umnia chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
cool
TooBlueForYou chapter 29 . 1/20/2011
.ohmygosh. update! update! update! please? Wow. This fic is 'da bomb'. SO AWESOME! Please update? I'll love you forever and ever if you do! I love this fic!
12hinata123 chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
this story was awesome but i really like to see hinata's outfit but i don't know how on deviart it just takes me to links never pictures
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 29 . 6/13/2010
I forgot how much I liked this story...And I'm sorry I haven't reviewed, I kind of went off of Fanfiction for quite awhile, and have only recently be going through my favorites again. You have updated since the last time I read this! I makes me really happy. (Shows how long I haven't been on...) And I just want to tell you, whenever you decide to update, well, if you decide to update, it would make me happy, and I'm sure it would make a bunch of other people happy as well. You did a great job by writing this, thank you so much!