Reviews for That Which Does Not Kill You
historylover chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Great story. Loved it!

Ciya chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Dean is smarter than me cause I didn't catch any of that stuff although I did wonder about Tillih. Anyways good story.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Wonderful story... I love Dean's brilliance and I LOVED Sam spouting all the words for God to test him. THANK YOU
gatorpez chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Another great part to a wonderful story!

Dean proving he's not possessed by doing the Hokey-Pokey? Priceless!

I loved the ending conversation between Dean and Lilith, and how Dean figured out it was Lilith? Very nicely done.

I hope you'll write a sequel; I'd love to hear Dean tell his story to Sam and Bobby and to see Dean's new abilities in action.
SometimesAlways chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Great update. Lovin' this story and I can't wait for more from you :) Keep it up :)

Nyx Wings chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Brilliant ending to a great fic. Very clever ruse. :D I love it. There some great phrases..."The jungle cat growl of his car" (cuz it really is!), and Sam using multiple names of God is quite clever. :) And hokey-pokeying his way through the devil's trap is hilarious, nice injection of humour into a still tense situation. Hee! Love his anecdote about learning it from Sam. XD

I love how Dean has abilities now. You can't escape hell completely unchanged. The conversation between him and Lilith nicely cleared things up. I love how the whole evil plan fell apart because of a few nearly inconsequential things.

Very satisfying all around. I wish we could've seen Sam and Bobby's reaction at the whole story and the sword, and see Dean in action, smiting evil. But that would just be the cherry on this awesome sundae of a fic. :)
Poppyflake chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Excellent - really enjoyed your take on Dean's deal. Thank you for posting.
pmsdevil01 chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Awesome job! You rocked this story.
lilgurlgreen chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Awesome! I love that Dean noticed all those tiny things that Lilith did. Are going to do a sequel? I hope you do!
Nash Carter chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
wonderful story! thanks for explaining how dean figured it out, i really needed it spelled out for me *g*. now, is there going to be a sequel?
deangirl1 chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
OMG! That was freakin' awesome! So sorry to be so late to review this chappie - real life can be so annoying...

LOVED that Dean got the last laugh - you totally had me going -

and now I get to read another chapter! Actually have to do it later - but know I will love it!
Turquoise Girl chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Damn, there was all kinds of snark in this chapter. Sam's bitchface, Dean's right arm, *shakes head* you cracked me up! This was a great story. Are you going to be continuing this storyline?

irismay42 chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Just loved that from beginning to end! The whole thing was just so clever, and Lilith is a far more interesting female OC than Ruby or Bela will ever be! Hope Kripke's taking note!

I really like how you emphasised how Dean's lack of self-esteem isn't really based on anything factual - he's not dumb, he's just not smart in the 'traditional' way that Sam is. And his heart is certainly in the right place! I really love the idea of him as a kind of mortal version of the Archangel Michael. I've been thinking for a while that we really need to see some of the supernatural Good Guys in the show - we only get to see the Baddies! They must have equivalents on the Other Side!

Again, thanks for a great read! Looking forward to your next story!
Karma22 chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Aww... i feel cheated. I wanted brotherly fluff! But still, loved the whole story. It was a pleasure to read, and well written. Loved it. Hope to hear more from you soon!
Antigone11 chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
“and you shake it all about,” he vigorously waggled his ass, “you do the hokey-pokey and you turn yourself around, and that’s what it’s all about!”

OK, I would pay serious cash money to see this!

"None of the secret-keeping had worked well, leaving anger and feelings of betrayal in the wake of the moment of revelation. Time for a new approach."

Thank you Dean! Sam keeping secrets this season – especially about THEIR Mom – is pissing me off because it really seems hypocritical after all his righteous indignation last year. I think there’s plenty of angst and mystery and action to be had without the secret keeping. It just makes them look idiotic at this point. Anyway, loved the interaction with Lillith. Leave it to Dean to muck up a complicated, years-in-the-making plan by noticing a few inconsistencies! He is very good at interpreting patterns.

Are there more adventures for Dean and Iceflame coming? Dean’s new abilities sound like a lot of fun, although the ‘immune to fire’ one is actually kind of creepy with their background.
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »