Reviews for That Which Does Not Kill You
apieceofcake chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Have enjoyed it, thank you :-)
Nana56 chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
I wish this ride wasn't over. I want to get back in the car and go some more!

You can make a whole universe about this and take it a long way. Wish you'd consider it. I want to see the sword in action and kicking butt and taking names.

Really great story. Glad you could get it done before the holiday, but seriously, I'd like to see more.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Deanlovr chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
It was great ! Really , really great ! Loved it ! Will you write a sequel ? Anyway, thanks a lot for this story !
ukfan101 chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
great story...I so wish that you had included the scene where Dean tells them about his new "powers"...great story...loved it! thanks
dnachemlia chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
*applause*

That was great! I'm almost sad to see this story finished, since I enjoyed the updates so much, but I'm glad that it wrapped up they way it did. Now we just need the "Continued Adventures of Dean and Iceflame" ;)
lostatc chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Wonderful story. I loved every minute of it. It concluded well and left me very happy - except you know you have to write more stories now, right? I want to know Sam and Bobby's reaction. I want to see that sword let loose - blood thristy little sucker, ain't it? You also alleviated a lot of my growing nervousness about the show because I was beginning to wonder if Dean could be saved after some of the choices he's made. Please, sir, may I have some more?
irismay42 chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Fantastic twist! I never thought Tillih would turn out to be a baddie, let alone a demon! And clever Dean for working it out! See, I knew he wasn't just a pretty face!

Ingenious way to get Dean out of his Deal - and with the added bonus of the magic sword! Hurrah!

Looking forward to his reunion with Sam...
Nana56 chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
No, thank YOU! That chapter was so awesome, I have goose bumps! Woohoo! Can't wait to find out if Dean really has the sword.

Well played, yourself! I didn't see that coming at all, although he was communicating with the sword. LOL
gatorpez chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
Great chapter! I love, love, love Smart! and Clever! Dean!

I also loved this part:

"More importantly, did you or did you not want the Sword finally removed as a threat for all time? None in Hell, including either of us, could have touched it, but it remained there in its sacred place to be taken by one who could. Such as Dean Winchester. He is the one marked in this time to wield it. He believes his brother to be the more pure of the two of them, but Sam Winchester, with both the demon taint from Azazel’s blood and his own capacity for darkness, would not be allowed by the Sword to touch it."

I love that Dean is important for DEAN, because of who he is, not because he is important to Sam.

I can't wait to read more.
Karma22 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Ha ha. Seems dean is a better demon hunter than she thought!
historylover chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Dude, I am stupid!

Tillih. And anagram of Lilith. Well played.

So, how did Dean know that was Lilith? Wow!

You left me speechless. Kudos. That's hard to do.

Kat
reading chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Loved that! That the woman was Lilith and that Dean knew! Awesome.
lostatc chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Great chapter. Glad Dean didn't get fooled by the demon! Can't wait for the last.
lilgurlgreen chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Fantastic! I love what Dean said to Lilith, about the Get Out OF Hell Free Card, it was hilarious. Such a Dean thing to do. I can't wait to read more!
Turquoise Girl chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Haha! Well played, indeed! I knew he had something up his sleeve, and while I didn't even think Tillih was a demon, I knew something was up. The place IS called Hell, but bravo for putting that little, or not so little, twist in.

TG