Reviews for That Which Does Not Kill You
Antigone11 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
“Surprise, you demonic bitch! And thanks for the Get Out of Hell Free card.”

Woo hoo! I was almost right even if I didn't see the Lillith twist! (I always thought there was something funky about her name, but didn't get the anangram; nice touch with the 'power of a name' discussion) Interesting that the demons weren't about to try and fight Dean for the sword. They just wanted to hide it away. I'm glad you had Dean smart enough to figure out what she was. I'm thinking he's still going to be upset when he walks thought the portal and doesn't see any of the other people there. He still seems to think they were real.

Looking forward to the next installment! Any Lucifer or Lillith confrontations? Or is that for your next Grand!Apocolypse story?
Nyx Wings chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
OMG vision! Thrilling start to a chapter. Aw Bobby, you're so awesome. He loves the boys, but he can let 'em have it when need be.
pmsdevil01 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Please update soon! the wait is killing me!
Sundance99 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
That was a great chapter, really enjoyable. I hope you post the next part soon.
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Hurry hurry hurry I can't wait for the Sam and Dean this story...thanks
dnachemlia chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
HA! I knew Tillih was bad news!

Great twists in this chapter. Can't wait for the finale.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Well, they definitely pulled one over on me! Great chapter!
apieceofcake chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Loved all the twists in that one :-)
Nana56 chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
I LOVE the sword! Way cool! Really great chapter and I'm so looking forward to the next one.

Dangerous smile Dean...yummy!
gatorpez chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
Another great chapter! I love that the sword knows Dean and was calling to him. Can't wait to read more.
irismay42 chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
Ooh, I like the Arthurian twist this has taken! Iceflame is a great idea - totally unexpected. Love the way it can communicate with Dean, like it's a person rather than a weapon.

Can't wait to find out what Dean's idea might be...
historylover chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
Hee. "You are bloodthirsty, aren't you?" "Yes. SWORD!" Hee.

I really like this chapter. I really like this fic!

Poppyflake chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
Great chapter. Please update soon.
Pikouaencore chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
Oh, sweet good long chapter ! I love those. And the whole secret garden for the warrior thing. Used before, but always nice ! But the cliffhanger on the missing piece of puzzle is killing me, good ending !
lostatc chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
I knew this was an epic tale, had to be considering where Dean is, but you are taking to a whole new level. Can't wait until the next chatper.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »