Reviews for What Wilson Knows & What House Knows
Random Ruth chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Wow. This is deep...
shhIwasn'there chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Wow I had never imagined pain as a real character before but you gave him a face and everything! I love your metaphors! Great writing.
BabalooBlue chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Stark. And beautifully written.
I'm desperate for you to come back and continue writing/posting.
MissBates chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
I like Pain with a capital P, the despised relative. It's a good character study. One did wonder occasionally why House would use Wilson as his supplier, instead of some unscrupulous quack who would neither ask questions nor moralize. Your explanation makes sense.

It's typical for House to rationalize that Wilson is absolved from guilt should he ultimately die without taking into consideration that guilt is not an emotion that is easily conquered or controlled by rationalization. Even in the unlikely event of House putting his absolution into writing, Wilson would still be guilt-ridden the rest of his life.
i.have.an.idea chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
I only just now read this second chapter. Intruiging. I like this awareness that House carries. I can't imagine House personally using the analogy of the sword (but hey, maybe), but i like two points in this: In the end, house wants someone intimate with the pain- Wilson. And that Wilson is gentle to House's pain.
Dragen Eyez chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
That's House for you... Makes me sad, sad... I'd say more but I've gotta get ready for work .
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
House's liver enzymes. That's what Wilson's staring at, isn't it?
imfreakinorange chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
That. Was. Amazing.

I can feel it...

i'm speechless.
Fyrerayne chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Oh wow. That was so good and so true. Wow. There isn't much more for me to say to that. Good luck with everything dear.

-ANimal
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
omg... I'm in awe of your writing! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
DXRULES103 chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Brilliant. That is all I can say. Brilliant.
Lerrinus chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Brilliantly written, beautifully done! So poetic, you've captured their relationship perfectly! :-)
ballistics belle chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
god this is so good. I wish that i could write half as well as you do. Keep at it.
Nightstalcer chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Ow...

That's really sad. And I can feel with Wilson, because he is the one that is prescribing the vicodin to his best friend.

(Anyway, is there a policy that keeps doctors from prescribing their own meds? Because then House could do it himself, or what is the reason that he cannot do it for himself?)

*is confused*

And yes, the vicodin will eventually kill his liver, but I don't know if House is even alive then when that time comes.

And he shouldnot drink that much

Anyway, stroy is done beautifully as ever, I just love your writing.

See ya at the next one

sunni
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Wow, this was like... the most depressing thing ever. In a really good way, of course. On the last episode though you can definitely see that thought runing through his head. And you can tell how guilty he feels, especially in the later seasons.