Reviews for What Wilson Knows & What House Knows
kismetindy chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Another excellent one-shot. And the guilt of supplying House with Vicodin will eventually be Wilson's demise.
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
A beautiful illustration of Wilson's dillemia. Soothe House's pain or extend his life? I surely would not know what to do in that situation. Weilding the weapon that kills House will kill Wilson. So sad... but your beautiful writing makes it bearable.
anon chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
ouch, never thought of this point of view as wilson as the so-called murderer. well done.
Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
omg this is so sad, yet true. i mean sometimes i don't see how wilson can keep writing house's prescriptions knowing exactly what's going to happen to his "best friend". ::winkwink:: ahem, yes well, lovely job dear. good luck!

-ANimal
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Aw! That was deep... So good.
ballistics belle chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
wow, i really like the ending. That's some powerful stuff.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Aww, that's lovely and very sad.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
yay! new stories from you! Tis a highlight of my day! I can't wait for more :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I like how simplistic it is, yet the levels of pain within
Laurie chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Bravo!

I've only commented once before on a story and I read alot of House/Wilson. This is succinct and very well done!

Thank you.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I'm kind of confused but I'll read it again later and see what happens. It's great work, really good work needs to be read at least twice. Good one.
ToGoAndLetGo chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
That broke my heart. I love it!
mjm chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
aw...

You'll have to get someone else for con-crit. That was 'dorable. *hugs Wilson* (*hugs KidsNurse*) Poor Hendrickson.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2