Reviews for Before I die
midorihimesama chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*waves* as promised I read your Soruen fic

okay, this is VERY different from your Corda fic because there's nothing funny about this one. I must say you did a great job in capturing Soruen's feelings. I think he must have no regrets too since he died knowing that Uruki has Takiko now, so Uruki won't ever have to feel alone again. Beautiful!

midori

PS: Still upset that such a great character like Soruen had to die ;.;

Watase Yuu should reconsider the characters that she kills since she always kills the best characters!
Lovely Grifter chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
me likey very much
Macaan chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
It was a cute and sad thing you had here... can't help but cry when I remember Soruen's death *sob*sob*
xNeve chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That is so sadd! I loved it! I thought it captured Soren perfectly!
Nina Dumpling chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Sad and beautiful!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Aww! That was so sweet, and something Souren would say to his "little brother!"
Shaki-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
i liked it, i really did. even though it was short, i still think you quite captured the essence of Soruen's being. he, of course, was entirely dedicated to Uruki/Rimudo - to his death. now that you mentioned it, the fact that Rimudo called himself by his Celestial identity does show how much he loved Takiko. i think the only reason why he chose that path, which he had previously sworn never to take, was for her.

anyway,i liked this story. good job and i hope you'd write more.
nonbiri mikan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Nice one, I like it. It's interesting :)
I am Alice Cullen chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
very intresting! say, I have a Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden group on and I was wondering if i could post this there. I would of course give you all the credit, since my stories...are much too long for posting...i could, but it would take up a ton of space, and frankly most of the members read the stories on But i would give you credit, and say where the origional post is, like...the exact URL. I'm just impressed by this. Most people don't write about Soren, and i don't think i could write him...he's too mysterious for me.

you don't have to, but it would be cool.

Thanks!