Reviews for Against the Current
Muriel Candytuft chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Let me tell you, it takes a lot to make me cry, especially over fanfic. Jack's goodbye to Elizabeth made me cry. Beautiful work, mate. Simply beautiful. Thank you!

MC
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Ok, I read this just so I could get another message to you. Why'd ya disable your PMs?

Back to "Of Curses"

You write a story about a girl that is PMSing, and you think I'm not going to get the hint?

The reason I read your fics is because they're good. Simple as that. What else do I need?

But this story was cute.

Keep writing!
Gaile2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Great story! I like your witting style. The ending was really good.
mariame chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
fasghhajhuissghayshsuaagsshha xjamjamix m jnjnjanzazmz znjmzkajynaj znzna zb zznvz zz bn jkmMkzzagahxbabagh bx b nnzzgafzzbyhxa z abazaznazna zazabnzmanm
mariame chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
great oneshot :)
idle curiosity chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I loved this.

I read fics that go either way - the curse is lifted, the curse isn't. I like both scenarios, because the curse not being lifted fills my need for tragedy and angst, and the curse being lifted gives me a satisfying conclusion to their love story.

Your ending was wonderful, with Will and Elizabeth together again. Trust Jack to figure out the way and to find it in him to carry it out.

This was beautifully done.
oh-you-pretty-things chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Aw. That was so sad! It was well-written and I enjoyed the overall concept. A bit tragic, really, like how I felt at the end of AWE.

One thing (and you will get a lot of this. I know because I wrote a post-AWE and never heard the end of it), the curse is broken. It is, undoubtedly, difficult to wrap one's head around because there is no hint of this in the film. Apparently it will be addressed on the DVD.

ANYWAY, I don't really care, I take it as it is and it was very good. I'm just letting you know, because...people will tell you this and it will be annoying. Ha.

I really did like this. I just have to say it again. ;)