Reviews for Lone Wolf Teaches Cub
timetowaste247 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Wow a lot of great stuff happening in these last two chapters. The early stages of Dean becoming who he is today was really good. I'm surprised with Bobby he is completely for killing Dean, maybe we could expand on why Bobby hates Dean so much. I'm assuming they have some history when they were younger and bonded, so I would expect to see more of a try to save him if we can attitude and it that doesn't work kill him because the Dean I know wouldn't want to live like that mentality.

Since we brought in the YED in chapter 7, what is his status? Is he still alive? Does he have a master plan in this fic?
SciFiNutTX chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
Cool - 2 for 1! Enjoyed the update and really looking forward to the confrontation with Bobby. Of course, there'll be another one with Ruby and Jo...

Whoa! Is Dean going to have to choose? Yikes!
PADavis chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
I am an extremely happy person right about now. Extremely. Your AUs are always so extraordinary, finding ways to wrap canon so neatly around and in between your twisty, sneaky, devious complex demonic story. Very glad you started back on this one a while ago, its building just beautifully. And poor Sam. And Bobby - good lord. That's just wonderful.

PADavis chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
To all the other readers out there, I say, you are welcome! Glad for a treat like this to be my fault, nay, my responsibility! I take it on gladly and willingly.

Enough of that. Such coolness in one chapter. Evil Dean is just hot.

Will rush on to fabulous chap 8!

Darthnikki chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
I really like this but at the same time it kinda freaks me out to...lol...looking forward to the update xx
broser chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
Wow. Fantastic. I love this series, and every chapter gets better and better. I await the next chapter eagerly. And thanks for the double chapter. It was good. Dean is dark and twisted and still has his priorities in order. Sammy and Ben and the hunt. yay!
lilgurlgreen chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
Nyx Wings chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
Why haven't I been reading this? Cuz it's awesome. I really loved the backstory on Dean, nice and dark with awesome powers! Aww, Dean has his daddy's eyes. :D And Ben is really cool too. What a little terror. Love the ripping on Reaper too.

Damn it John. And Bobby. I can imagine how this'll end. Dean takes Sam and they terrorize the country together, and Ben has the most awesome parents ever. This is such a lovely dark morsel of a fic.
PADavis chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
I could just kiss your computer. Most excellent update. So excellent I even reread chs 4 and 5 and then six again. Loved the bank robbery scene even more the second time. This using Sam as bait, chumming the waters, just delightfully horrifying, and weirdly similar to Gordon's plans for Dean's daughter. And this dark dean being 'the force of nature in person' - nice reason for Vic to hang around. Yay for more angsty goodness ahead!

mysong chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
oh, jeez. I think Dean might want to somehow destroy Saturday out of existence right now. :)
SciFiNutTX chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Drama queens, Jo and Lilith! Ah! You trying to kill me or Dean?

Great update, glad to see you're back!
helinahandcart chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Just discovered this wow! cant wait for Saturday.
StoryTagger chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Wow, now I'm trying to figure out just what Deano is? I'm also wondering if the Y.E.D. is just something Dean came up with as a child...
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
? Did Dean become the Yellow Eyed Demon or something? Weird.
Turquoise Girl chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Ack! I can't believe my internet went out for so long. I missed updates!

Well, this chapter is full of foreboding stuff. Ruby, Bobby, Hendricksen? What's happening to Sam? Gosh, I'm so curious. Everyone has their own agenda, it's all topsy-turvy. Gotta separate the threads. One enemy at a time, TG. Now I'm off to check out what you got next for In The Eye of the Beholder: Unaware. Later!

TG