Reviews for Lone Wolf Teaches Cub
Turquoise Girl chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Ack! I can't believe my internet went out for so long. I missed updates!

Well, this chapter is full of foreboding stuff. Ruby, Bobby, Hendricksen? What's happening to Sam? Gosh, I'm so curious. Everyone has their own agenda, it's all topsy-turvy. Gotta separate the threads. One enemy at a time, TG. Now I'm off to check out what you got next for In The Eye of the Beholder: Unaware. Later!

PADavis chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
OMG - you are so totally welcome for rabid fan base. Promise, I'm LOL. Oh, and you are driving me nuts now, wait, no, your making me all rabid again. This chapter made me just groan out loud. Too much I want to know and the chap was just too freaking short. Darn you to heck. OK take that back because it prompted me to cue up Dream a Little - DALDOM I guess - 'cause I was positive Bobby said his wife's name, but no, you are of course absolutely correct (as always!) he called her Baby. Not too likely that's her actual given name... anyway I've been thinking about that show a lot recently so all for the good. Phoebe
mysong chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
*gasp* It's Sammy! I wonder exactly what Bobby and John are planning to do. and there's Henricksen! Helping Dean! and Ben tried to kill him 3 times! whoa! this story is really twisty! and i sound really weird... XD
SciFiNutTX chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Oh - I have a bad feeling that Sam is really in for it. Here's hoping Dean, even dark, is up to saving little brother!
PADavis chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I can't believe I haven't officially reviewed this. Its another one of your stories with lines and scenes that just pop up when I least expect them. Killing a town to protect Ben or Bobby wanting to kill all the Winchesters. Sheesh, you make Evil!Dean such a creepy pleasure... Thanks for the Hendrickson/Gordon switcheroo - totally got me. Oh, and what is it with that Laine something chick in her review? Who didn't get the Ghost reference in IMTOD? What a hoot. By the way, crazy reviewer person, my pal Silver Ruffian used the Ghost reference correctly. Trust me!

OMG, please continue. If I find you an ATM machine, would you write full time?

Tanydwr chapter 4 . 3/16/2008

Just... wow.

Evil Dean, oh my God! And then the non-evil aspects, the attachment to Ben and Sam, which just make him all the worse...

So, we gonna find out how exactly Dean ended up this way any time soon?

Did he actually kill Lisa or simply leave her be with some odd happy feeling due to his abilities? And poor Jo... fascinating that Ellen blames him for *not* messing with her.

And Henriksen (canon spelling!)! A friend of Dean's isn't that a turn up for the books.

I look forward to more soon.

Lol, Tanydwr
Turquoise Girl chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
I love it when Dean's velvety smooth. That and when he's an evil bastard. He's so delicious, but it's up to you whether you want to continue. Creativity doesn't have an on/off switch.

mysong chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Of course! This is the only fanfic I've read that has Ben in it! and EvilDean makes it even better!

oh, and I think I know that Fairfield Lodge. It's in California. Haven't stayed there though. (I wonder if that means that we live in the same state/city! Awesome!) XD

Keep this story running! I'll still be reading it at least!
angelcat70 chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Hell Yea continue this! Bad Dean is just yummy and to make him a caring father too is genius. looking forward to more, much more!
Carole chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Continue? Yes, please! Not only did you finish your epic, you've posted a new story and updated this one :) Goes off to read Little Boy Lost...
goodfight chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
this is an awesome story...finally something different. please keep going and what is Dean exactly?
SciFiNutTX chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
Whoa! Hendrickson is a friend of Dean's here? LOL!

Great update, as usual.
Ster1 chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
Just discovered this fic-it's really terrific! Usually I avoid dark!Dean fics 'cause I find them so sad but this one is addicting as heck. Hope you decide to continue with it...
V956970 chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Love it!
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Next, next, what happens next?
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »