Reviews for Lone Wolf Teaches Cub
mysong chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
... great writing. and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Loki19 chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Still a great start! Not too many answers yet, but I can tell it's really building up to be something great. I'm excited about this fic - I saw the alert in my mailbox and immediately clicked it. Good luck on the next chapter. It's all very captivating.
SciFiNutTX chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Aw, a warm fuzzy moment for the sociopaths! I don't know whether to hug Ben or run screaming. ;-)

Great update, as usual.
lilgurlgreen chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
That was awesome! I love how you did flashbacks while keeping the story moving forward, well kinda forward. Anywho...this chapter was fantastic, hope you update soon!
lilgurlgreen chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Oh..so..cool! That's it! I'm just gonna put you on author alert, everything you write is fantastic and I end up loving it! This fic sounds awesome, and unlike any other I've read. Update soon!
mysong chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
jeez, that could totally make sense, an evilDean. and Bobby's plan to kill all the Winchesters. hm... still wondering abt some other stuff tho, but looking forward to it! chea! :D
Loki19 chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Very interesting start. I'm still confused about how it all happened, but I know you'll get to it eventually. So Dean is the father of several children, and he's gone to get them? How did Dean get these powers? What powers does he have? You've left a lot here for a really good story. Keep going!
Caitiri chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Creped (sp?) out and a touch on the confused side. Looking forward to the next update!
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Have you considered psychological help?

Just kidding - awesome as always!
lime juize chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I figured that I will review here also. You still rock! I love your evilDean. Never stop writing!
Laine7727 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Do you not understand what Dean meant in In My Time of Dying by "I full on Swayzed that mother!"? He's referring to Patrick Swayze's character in Ghost. He is a ghost who is able to move corporeal things only when he's pissed off. Dean said he Swayzed the glass because he, as an incorporeal spirit, moved it while he was mad, not just that he destroyed it.

I only point it out because a lot of people didn't get that and it makes no sense the way Dean says it here.

Other than that, this story wasn't bad. A nice twist on how things could have ended up had events happened differently than they did on the show or not at all.
x.Sofia-t.x chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
O update! 8)
CarlyJo chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Creepy. It was cool, though. Not sure if I'm a huge fan of Evil!Dean, but this was pretty cool.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Amazing what just a little character-tweak will do! Well-written and really creepy. Nice work!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4