Reviews for Flight of Fantasy
Maitlanco chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
does this mean you are back? are you planning on writing more huddylicious stories?
mstimekeeper chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Thank you for finishing this story! I miss reading your fics :-)
ikissedtheLaurie chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Oh wow look at this! I hope we get to see some other finished fics in the future too :)
JLCH chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Great job. You did it! You FINALLY did it! :):)
xx chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! That was my first reaction to your update. You have no idea how happy this made me. Glad to hear from. Amazing ending as usual. Does this mean your're going to be posting/updating other stories too? Because I certainly would not mind. PS, I suddenly have a craving for caramelized apples.
lenasti16 chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Aww, sweeeeet... You finally decided to finish this Huddy story and it was worth the wait as both House and Cuddy now admitted their innermost longing and desire and both gave in to it and be in each others arms... Yay, does this mean, you'll also continue and finish you other unfinished Huddy fics here,pretty, pretty, please? .)
Alex chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Wonderfully written and I love the passion in your writing.
HuddyGirl chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
OMGGGGGGG SO HOT!
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I'm so grateful you've finished the story, absolutely loved it! :)
Abby chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Very good ending.
Hannon7 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I know you have not updated this fic in a long time. But i really wonna tell you that this fic is amazing. And the smut is the best ever.

Please try to update this its a shame a grate fic like this should go to waste.

Pleaaaaseeeee updateeee this fic
well.no.sir chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
omg this is such a smutty story (and I like it) :D

think you catched the huddy banter pretty good and i dig that :) sooo... great writing

- bye, gotta too sleep now, or try (insomnia is a nasty thing when u have to work next day) hmm.. think I wil watch a house episode :)
petit madmoiselle chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Look Scibble, I have about four favourite authors (*gasp* I don't have you on my list, I have you on my computer favourites but not on the site). Anyway, it just so happens that you have lives! I have read every single one of your stories (well, the House ones only) and you have some which you have forgotten. I shan't have that. You have to at least update one and THIS one was from two years ago! Please, please, please, you are my addiction! I live for these stories, they are much better than my life. Tell me you haven't forgotten about fanfiction.

Au revoir (:
EnsnaredSenses chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
You should REALLY finish this. Like Cameron has a chance. Pfft. It's all Huddy.
steph chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
so, i've read these 4 chapters like a bazillion times, and i'm dying for more! please, add more to this, you can't just leave them hanging like this!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »