Reviews for The Adventures of Scar and Lex in Manhattan
Xerra Solemn chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I so much enjoyed reading the whole story, read it in one go in fact! For the humour, because am an AVP fan and an RPer (i.e. author of sorts), and this gave an awesome flavour to the story (so many relatable moments wow!). I'm also bound to mention the Author's coffee habits (they are so similar to mine!).
fan of avp chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
love it thanks for sharing it :D
wolf soul chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY hope you update soon!
QuickStar chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
Sooo... are you going to continue?

OwO

I like this a lot _
Whitney chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
Dude, I don't know if you check your reviews but I freaking love your stories, you and I have got to contact eachother I swear. "The Adventures of Lex and Scar In Manhattan are just about the only fanfiction worth reading seriously.
The Invisible Man chapter 16 . 6/21/2009
oh, very cool dude
Love's Labour's Won chapter 16 . 6/9/2009
DUN DUN DUN! Update soon!

Chet is cute. _
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 16 . 6/9/2009
MWAHAHAHAHA! You got that out alot sooner then I expected! Yes, I know that this is a representation of your actual coffee habits. ;P

...Who be this Pris person?

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
Love's Labour's Won chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
“Wolf, Carrie’s in labor.”

Suddenly, Wolf’s curiosity turned to panic. His eyes widened behind his mask.

“Oh, se-osde thei-de h‘ka-se,” Wolf said, his voice small.

LOL! It's these moments that make me love this story. It's been a while since I read that part, so... how are Carrie babies half-Alien again? Sorry for my ignorance.
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
WOOHO!YAY!:D HAPPY! Ah...Now we know why the Comic Con is being held in Philadelphia this year! They're not finished with the repairs to the Pittsburg center! ;P Very, very awesome!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
Love's Labour's Won chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
Lol! The only movies in this world that I've seen are Alien and Aliens, but MAN! I love Scar! And Carrie with Alien kids... Cool! Update soon! This is very entertaining!
Cheese-Nip42 chapter 14 . 1/6/2009