Reviews for The Adventures of Scar and Lex in Manhattan
fan of avp chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
love it thanks for sharing it :D
wolf soul chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY hope you update soon!
QuickStar chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
Sooo... are you going to continue?

OwO

I like this a lot _
Whitney chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
Dude, I don't know if you check your reviews but I freaking love your stories, you and I have got to contact eachother I swear. "The Adventures of Lex and Scar In Manhattan are just about the only fanfiction worth reading seriously.
The Invisible Man chapter 16 . 6/21/2009
oh, very cool dude
Love's Labour's Won chapter 16 . 6/9/2009
DUN DUN DUN! Update soon!

Chet is cute. _
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 16 . 6/9/2009
MWAHAHAHAHA! You got that out alot sooner then I expected! Yes, I know that this is a representation of your actual coffee habits. ;P

...Who be this Pris person?

Love's Labour's Won chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
“Wolf, Carrie’s in labor.”

Suddenly, Wolf’s curiosity turned to panic. His eyes widened behind his mask.

“Oh, se-osde thei-de h‘ka-se,” Wolf said, his voice small.

LOL! It's these moments that make me love this story. It's been a while since I read that part, so... how are Carrie babies half-Alien again? Sorry for my ignorance.
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
WOOHO!YAY!:D HAPPY! Ah...Now we know why the Comic Con is being held in Philadelphia this year! They're not finished with the repairs to the Pittsburg center! ;P Very, very awesome!

Love's Labour's Won chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
Lol! The only movies in this world that I've seen are Alien and Aliens, but MAN! I love Scar! And Carrie with Alien kids... Cool! Update soon! This is very entertaining!
Cheese-Nip42 chapter 14 . 1/6/2009
Yeah! I love it Capt.! *epic glomp* :D xD lol

Glad you finally posted it! :) AWESOME! xD
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 14 . 1/6/2009
YES! YOU UPDATED! CAPS-LOCK CAN NOT FULLY EXPRESS MY JOY! Ah...Ok :} Now I nit-pick : It's ERIK!Not Eric...blech! Also, Boba Fetts' armor is green, not gray. That's it. Just me being picky. Still...!:}