Reviews for The Private Wound
Fire and Snow chapter 10 . 4/14
Amazing,Cool,this Story Is My Favorite Fan Fiction!
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
Do I dare still hope for another chapter? I might as well. I can wait another five years for an update...
... Who am I kidding!? Update please. Please! Please please pleasepleasepleaseprettyplease! Pretty please with a cherry on top?
More chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
More! U r sooooooooo gooooood! When was this written anyways? Plz include that in next chapter.

Yours,
More!
tiffanytifflespotterzheng chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Such an amazing story! How do u come up with these plots !? U are an amazing writer :) ppppllllzzzz continue the story!... I GoTS TO KNOW! (HIMYM reference)
BookwormGirl16 chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
I WILL REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER IF I MUST, JUST PLEASE CONTINUE!
BookwormGirl16 chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
I don't even know if you will see this, but if you do.. PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE YOUR STORY IT IS AMAZING! I KNOW ITS BEEN A FEW YEARS BUT DONT GIVE UP! FOR THE LOVE OF FROND!
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Wow, this is a brilliant story. The plot is so intricately woven and most all of the characters are so impeccable that I feel as if I'm actually reading one of Colfer's books. Your descriptions and action sequences are fluid and well put together, and I enjoyed them thoroughly. You are a great writer!

One criticism I do have is how quiet and subdued Artemis has seemed throughout. It was quite understandable in the first few chapters following the seige of Fowl Manor, getting over the shock of that violation of the kid's (metaphorically speaking) inner sanctuary is completely acceptable. For that reason, this complaint loses power. Nevertheless, I do feel like he's a little less verbose than normal and that is worrying me somewhat. I look forward to see if and when this fic is continued, I would love to see how it turns out!
15bubbles chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
This is about as good as the actual canon! It's very much a shame it'll never be finished though. But I'll keep my fingers crossed in hope. It's too good just to go to waste.
LIZROX chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
This is good. Why hasn't it been updated in so long? Yeah, there are grammatical mistakes, but they are few and far between, even in the pre-Beta chapters. And speaking as a Beta, I know that even the best can miss some. The plot is fairly engaging, and some of the lines are hilarious. I wish you would update, however. Keep writing!

Elizabeth
Luke-Bones chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Mr. JuliennePotato,

In all honesty, I doubt I have read any story that so closely resembles any of it's original material. Your work is so close to Eoin Colfer, i would almost guess you two were one and the same. your story has everything i love about Artemis Fowl, along with a storyline completely new. You should seriously consider a career in writing.

Sincerely,

Mister Bones
Forever Day chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
So far i'm really enjoying the plot element of the story - too many ones now seem to focus solely on romance, but this seems to have a nice mix (though the plot does seem a little cliched so far). I'm just going to have to finish this tomorrow.
Bookworm chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
:( u really need to continue this story. pplz?
filllerfillerfiller chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Blimey, this story is bloody awesome! See? I told you I was going to come back, and I'm glad I did! I have to read the rest now. You write the characters just like you invented them yourself. You don't know how hard that is for commoners like me.
filllerfillerfiller chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter! I don't have time right now to read the rest but I will come back to it I swear... you write just like Colfer. Also, I love the name Eduard Novikov. Let me guess... he's either Russian or Armenian.
aluap96 chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
cool story love it (and the long chapters) keep up the good work