Reviews for Push
Feisty-Yume chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh god that was so hawt yet such a tease at the same time I would love it if you wrote and extended version of this or even a sequel. I just absolutely love 5980 can't get enough of, but there are so little works out there with seme Gokudera and uke Yamamoto that I can't get my fill. That's why I'm always ecstatic when I came across fics like yours! : ) Keep up the good work and plz write another 5980!
Feisty-Yume
bobbytee chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I just got into this pairing, and I love your characterization of these two. Perfect little piece. Nice job!
gonegonegonegongeoengrwiioegjw chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh man. Dark romance and a Goku-uke, what else can we ask for? ;) Nicely done, and i love how Yamamoto realises 'they bring out the best of the worst' in each other. And how he loves Gokudera like shiding, because he's such a lovable idiot. 3

Keep it up, babe ;)

nush
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
this is beautifully written. yamamoto yamamoto... he's indeed patient. i can clearly pictured each scene in my mind. ;)
mollypocket chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
“I won’t ever stop you.”

Aw! I love Yamamoto.
TotallyObsessive chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
:D that was brilliant! it really made my day! Thank you and great job!
seaweed chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
To tell you the truth I was a bit reluctant to read a lemon/-ny story of this series, but I really liked it. You managed to present us with the situation without going into much detail. I also liked your interpretation of their character and enjoyed their interaction
Ashen Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
gain, I'm deeply impressed by both the razor sharp dynamics between them and the simplicity (yet informative beauty) of your writing style.

Sometime soon I'll catch up to the most recent Reborn and then I'll dive into the rest of your KHR fics. But 'til then, thanks for the ones I've been able to read thus far. I hope someday you write a long-running one. _ It's rare lately that I find a fanfic writer whose stories grab my interests so strongly, but yours have definitely joined those ranks.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
They have such a nice balance.
Onirei Kirara chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Agh, my OTP is Goku/Tsuna, but I think you may have just converted me to this pairing. XD I loved it.
Muffinizer chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I always saw uke!Gokudera... But, hey, there's a first time for everything, right?

I'm pretty damn glad this was the first GokuderaYamamoto story I've read. 8D;

Mrr. Hot. XD /not really good with words.

Ah, yes, Italian is such a wonderful language

... if only I could speak perfectly/fluently. I mean, I'm Korean. How would a Korean speak Italian with no mistakes... 'n' stuff? ;o; /ramble

Gah, I love this. XD Yamamoto is a patient person. Indeed.

-Muffinizer, kamikorosu!
Mouse Kaiser chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
To hot and good... :D
Butterfly Bandage chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
uke!Yamamoto FOR THE WIN.

Very nicely done. You have converted me to not only Katekyo Hitman Reborn, but also to this pairing (YAY).

FAVORITING.
SexyGhirardelliMmmm chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I've gotta say, it's surprising how much insight you've offered in such a short ficlet. In so few words, you've clearly developed the personalities of both characters (I especially enjoyed the analogy of Gokudera's personality to his choice of weapon). The way you've written this shows the multiple sides to both Yamamoto and Gokudera-their vulnerabilities, secrets, and desires...it all comes together so perfectly. Very well written. I hope to see more :)
sexypancake chapter 1 . 10/17/2007