Reviews for Distant Someday
Rosy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Fantastic!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Totally AU and implausible, but you so caught me by the twist at the end that I am delighted by the end of it! Great job! This is actually really sad, as a storyline, and I'm glad TP isn't as crafty as you, since we get a happy ending in canon. ;)

KrisEleven~
Darth Tater chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
...That was really weird. I mean, I got the feeling you might do something like that, but still. That was really weird. Good, but weird.
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Very nicely done. Loved it. Wonderfully written.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
wow - talk about a shock ending!
Sandrilene Laterne chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I have to say I laughed. I originally thought it was an error when man I thought was Jon was addressed as "Highness" instead of "Majesty," and the use of misleading descriptions was very deft, such as the "king and warrior maiden" part. "Strong yet delicate hips" seemed to be you romanticizing, and I'm glad I was wrong. This really isn't IC at all, but it's entertainingly clever.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
What. The. Crap.

it's a good story, you think they are someone else and not who you decided them to be

( does that make sense?)

but still...

What. The. Crap.
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
LOL.. correct me if im wrong, but Jon and Alanna plot to be together after thayet and george die... but it turns out thayet killed jon and brought alanna to suicide so she and george could be together... damn. normally i don't like thayet and george pairings, but i love this. ~Kari
Cede chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Creepy... but good.
OldCC chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I like how you set that up a lot.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
oh. wow. that's... wow. i'm not sure i like those sides of george and thayet, but it was very well written. nice work.
nenenane chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh, wow!

This was, to say the least, surprising.

i loved it.