Reviews for The Outing
GoldenEyes chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is hilarious, embarrassing, awkward, detailed, realistic, fantastic! I love it and it's a new favorite. I can actually see this happening and it's great. I love the details and realistic feeling of it all. You did a fantastic job. I hope you keep it up. Great wishes!
GoldenEyes chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is hilarious, embarrassing, detailed, realistic, fantastic! I l
Niamh chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I like the way Draco thinks. It's interesting.
e chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Ooooohhh give me more
AnnabelleLee1234 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Aww that story was awesome and cute and I loved it! I like how Draco was so... hard to get... Please write more!
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is such a good story. I wish it had another chapter. I would like to see how this plays out.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Reim Oarse chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aside from some random HTML codes and abrupt scene changes, I really liked this story.

Draco's speculation of Harry urinating in the water was the most memorable line, in my opinion.
cuiper90 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
liked it
Nora Summers chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
A rather cute story. I don't normally like a .. forthcoming Harry like that, but I suppose the complaining!Draco required such a Harry ;) Elsway he would never listen to reason.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Hahahah! Awesome story ;D

Just a little something I noticed: how could Draco see the difference in Harry's tan when it was so dark that they couldn't swim back?

Loved this story. :)
emeraldsmile chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I like it _ although I cant really use my imagination that they wandering around the forest naked?
holme-james chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hi, I loved the story :D. That was awesome and it seemed very Draco, lol. Good job! :)
Orahiko chapter 1 . 6/14/2008