Reviews for Titans: Legacies
Kingdom Come chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
GARTH HAS A KID, NAMED TULA II (named after his late girlfriend), WITH DEBBIE PERKINS (AKA DEEP BLUE)! NOT A SON NAMED CERDIAN!

And where's Robert Terry Long (Donna Troy's son)?
RicoSuave-42 chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
I would have liked just a bit more conflict between Dick and Mar'i, but I really liked this chapter overall though.
LuVySoNy chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
awwnightstar is such a sweetie :-) i love daddy dick
LuVySoNy chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
awwi love dami and little mar'i! *U* and i love them living with jason! jay really does love kids! :-D
Interesting chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This first chapter is great and sets up 4 what i think will be a great story. Not much else aside from the fact that i like what you did with the younger generation on both sides. I have only read the first chapter but how did Ultrawoman get to the mainstream earth if she is from the crime syndicate dimension. Also i kind of like that fact that you have 3 older hero legacies which would be Damian, Chris, and Olivia, and the others which are children of the original titans.
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Dude this story kicks ass. Its awesome. This makes my stories look like a joke. Anyway I thoughly enjoyed reading this first chapter which is something I dont say that often. Love the team, love the villains (very creative btw. Sure beats the crap out of any team I assembled.) And of course I'm liking the interaction between the new Titans. I actually see Chris and Damian as best friends in this one. And of course Damian continues to be a dick to his loose circle of friends. I like the costume designs you have for each of them. This story has alot of promise. And I cant wait to read more of it.

GG
sweet.summer.rain chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Hey this is pretty good. I like that you give us some back stories instead of trying to slip it in during flashbacks or something.

Poor Olivia. No child deserves that.
Wolvmbm chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
Poor Olivia for her to lose her childhood so quickly. :(

I can't wait to see who done this to her.

Still I must say she just like her parents, both tough and proud. :D

I don't know how this will lead into the next chapter, but I know that you'll explain it well. :D

Please continue the good work as this series progress. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
I must say this was a nice secret origin explaining the history of Lian Harper.

I also like her of how she confronted her biological mother and renounced being "her" child. :D

Also nice way of hinting that Lian maybe a bi-sexual, but still just how Roy is going to take this moment.

Still I can't wait for the next origins explaining the daughter of Green Arrow and Black Canary. ;)

So keep up the good work as this series progress. ;D
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
Now THAT was a Teen Titan reunion fight to the finish with Deathstroke and his crew. :D

I must say that I was impress on all sides of Battle, but one thing just puzzles me in this chapter and that is even though I saw the original 5 Titans along with Beast boy and Cyborg, and I know that Starfire is dead, but where is Raven in all of this ? :(

I must say that Nightstar is like a combination of her parents and should be proud of her heritage. :D

Also what has became of some of the Titans extended family members in the JLA, outside the apperance of the Superman family ? :(

With that what ever became of Tim or Cassie Sandmark or any of the current Teen Titans members ? :(

Plus I must ask if you have been reading any of the current Titans, Teen Titans, Flash, or Dc specials series that features your characters ?

I love the ending to this arc and can hope for more in the future, any hints as who the next villains that will attack the team ? :(
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
This is just too much action and who knows who is going to live or die in this fight. :(

Still this is a great set-up for the big fight next issue. :D

I also have one request, I know that this series is focusing on the original Teen Titans roster and their families, but can you briefly look into the extended Titans family of the Wolfman and Prez era ? :(

Keep up the great work, until next chapter. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
Man this story is really good and shows great uses of the original Teen Titans crew and the histories of the characters within the story, but I have always wonder... What ever became of the NEW Teen Titan Crew, the Prez and Wolfman version ? :(

I mean it was nice to see the children of the old in action, but what became of the children of the new ? :(

Anyway keep up the good work as it seems that this is going to be leading up to a great fight. :D
hydroteran chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
nice origin . great work ,but there one thing .if Dick became Batman and Damian is Robin ,did Tim become Nightwing ?
Anon1 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
This is Great, I waited a long time for this.

Mar'i and Damian seem like brother and sister, but a closer look shows hints of something more...

I like it that you brought Jason Todd into the story, didn't you know Jason has become the Red Robin in Countdown #14.
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
So are Sin and Olivia "sisters" in some way ?

Also it seems like it bad news for the young offsprings for this team. :(

I wonder what will happen if they find out that Deathstroke is behind all of this ? :(

Well keep up the good work as I await the next installment of your story. :D